Picture Please

Harry/Violet- 19

This is random but I thought I'd share

The chapter is when they made Christmas cookies , Vi bought him a camera and they played football/soccer -(as a Canadian this concept confuses me)

//

After playing football - a term I'm now pressured into using - Harry and I sat on the sidelines feeling each other up as they continued to play.

I even got hit in the head with the ball at one point and Harry death stared Louis but he only laughed. I fell like a dead weight into Harry in a small scream. Rubbing my head once the stinging left I laughed into his chest as he held onto my head.

I pressured Harry to go play and as I watched. Niall joined me on the sidelines keeping me company. We talked about some party he was going to throw and we laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. I fell into him as he kept me from dying.

afterwords we all left to go upstairs.

Harry now has me sitting on the kitchen table as he stands inbetween my legs, checking out my head with his both hands on it.

"Harry lad shes fine." he speaks up form the counter.

"Its true," I laugh cause he forcefully put me on here, "im fine." He turns my head to the side in inspection.

He squints his eyes, "you have a small cut-" my hands grab his jaw as I giggle.

"Ill live, baby." I kiss him quickly and jump off running to the couch where I walk towards Niall and Louis who are sitting close together. I stand there and Niall chuckles.

"What do you want?"

"Make room!"

Louis rolls his eyes, "we get it, were the best people in this room-"

"Not true," I laugh, making this mans heart break.

"Then no, you're not sitting here-"

"Move over," Niall hits his head. "Make room for Sugar."

Louis mocks, "sugar." with a head bob before his eyes go wide and he stares up at me. "Dont tell abby I did that."

"Move over or I will-" he physically jumps to the far side of the couch and Niall pulls me down as I laugh. "That was easy."

Louis slaps his hand over his eyes. "Shes so pretty," he whines, "Im gonna ship her out here. I swear to god ill drag her here myself."

I lean against Nialls shoulder as we listen to his monologue. I whisper in his ear, "hes got it bad."

"You kidding? They fall asleep on the phone."

My lip pouts in awe, "really?" he lifts his hand and pulls on my lips making me smirk.

"Yeah really." laying on his shoulder he wraps his hand around my forehead tilting my head up. "You sure you're okay?"

Hes so cute, "yes im okay!" Doctor Harry is being dramatic.

"Quick, Violet take a selfie with me so I can send it to her." he speaks quickly, reaching in his pocket for his phone in an idea.

"No." I laugh and he eyes me hard.

"Yes you will."

Niall's hand slips across my forehead slowly before they fall down.

"Ill pay you."

I begin to laugh, "Louis!" but he scotches over, sandwiching me and pulling me away from Niall to fall into him.

"Louis-"