Fighting

Violet/Harry- 19

They never truly fought so here's an additional scene. it's a little over the top and toxic but whatever!

UNEDITED

I'm currently sitting with Niall at a party in New Orleans. I keep looking around trying to find Harry but he disappeared. He'd never leave me alone without a word but he did. Slipped away and Niall saw I was alone and came to the rescue.

"Sugar, you're all alone?" he slumps down, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I turn to face him, "do you know where Harry is? I was going to go look but he told me to stay put." I lean my weight into his side as he pulls me down.

"Sorry, but no. Nowhere I noticed at least."

"Weird." I whisper with my head on his shoulder. I keep my eyes looking around the room but he's nowhere. "You're not worried are you-"

"Sugar he's probably lighting one up or taking a shit." he laughs and I hit his chest.

"Alright I got it." I giggle, sitting up and turning so I'm facing him with my leg tucked into the couch. Harry gets a little pissed off when Niall flirts with me but it's no big deal. We're just friends. I rake my eyes over Niall's dark green flannel, black shirt and jeans. "You're very stylish."

"Why thanks." he smirks, nodding his head like I just gave him a million dollars. Niall takes a drink out of his cup and I keep my eyes trained around the room.

Minutes turn into an hour and my hands begin to twirl the ring on my finger. He's not mad at me is he? Did I do something wrong? We both messed up our mission earlier today and i'm sure he got a load out of it from his dad. When I asked him what was wrong he just said nothing and then stormed away before I could catch him.

This isn't like Harry, he talks to me.

"Alright Violet," Niall says my name catching my attention, "want me to look for him? Did you get into a fight, ill kill him if he messed this up-"

"No." I shake my head and place my hand on his shoulder, "gosh no, I think hes just a little stressed." I huff, brushing back my hair as I fight the anxiety in my stomach. I really miss him, he knows I don't like to be left alone at these parties.

"Here." he hands me his red cup as the loud music surrounds us. Looking down at my black skirt and Harry's flannel that smells like him my hands shake and I reach forward for his cup quickly. "Hey don't go too fast now." he jokes as I tip back some concoction of vodka, tequila and ... scotch? I immediately cringe.

"What the fuck-" I dry heave as he laughs.

"How I get drunk easily. Vodka, tequila and white claw with a touch a lemon for taste." I swear to god this mans sent from hell. A really nice hell that raises angels, "nice right."

"No." I wipe my mouth staring into the cup but take another sip as I watch him with a smirk. He places his hand on my knees rubbing my skin gently as I gag. "You're lucky I need a drink."

"Yeah okay." he rolls his eyes, brushing back his hair and takes the now empty cup from me and sets it on the table as my eyes train the floor once more. "Violet?" he calls but I don't respond, "Sugar?" hes mad at me isn't he... Nialls hand cups my chin as he turns me to face him. Grabbing my jaw he pulls me close as I shortly gasp.

"Sugar hes not mad at you alright? Hes fucking in love with you he isnt gonna throw you to the curb."

"Yeah but I don't like that he's mad." I shake my head with my lips slightly pursed. "I dont even know what I did." his thumb traces my skin before giving my cheek a quick little playful pat.