Chapter 14

"Ha! We win again." 

Kaminari stuck out his tongue at Kirishima and Bakugo as he hugged Izuku from the side. The green haired boy was beyond flustered at this point and he finally gave in to his urges and leaned into Kaminari, who in return, smiled at him. 

They grouped up against each other and Kaminari and Izuku had proven to be a powerful force together.

Bakugo scowled and grabbed Kaminari's tongue, pinching it between his thumb and index finger.

"Ow ow ow!" Kaminari whined, swatting at Bakugo's hand.

"Next round. I'm blowing both your asses off the map." He growled, letting go of Kaminari.

"Meanie."

Izuku unfurled himself from Kaminari's arm and staggered to his feet, his face a distinct shade darker than it was before.

"I- uh- bathroom. Yeah. Bathroom. I'll be back."

Kaminari watched him leave when Kirishima cleared his throat.

"You like him." It wasn't a question.

"What? No I do not." 

"Yeah you do. It's obvious."

"It is not! Kacchan is it obvious?" Kaminari looked to Bakugo for help, his eyes wide in desperation. 

Bakugo had moved onto the bed and was picking at a piece of fuzz on the blanket, careful not to mess up Almight's smiling face.

"Yep."

"Shoot." Kaminari averted his eyes to his feet. "Do you think he knows?"

"Considering Deku is as oblivious as a brick when it comes to liking someone." Bakugo placed his hand under his chin and looked up at the ceiling.  "Nah."

Kaminari wasn't sure if that statement eased or increased his anxiety.

The blonde stared down at his hands in his lap, a memory coming to the front of his memory. He bit at his lip and tugged at his fingers. 

With a heavy sigh, he spoke once more,

"He's already dating someone." His voice was thick with emotion. 

Kirishima did a heavy eye roll. 

"Trust me, he's not. Whoever said that is lying" 

"But-"

"Kaminari. He's a single little cinnamon roll who's gay for you." 

Kaminari's face burned. He stopped tugging at his fingers and thought the words over in his head. 

"How do you even know he likes me?"

Bakugo scoffed. "All that son of a bitch does is mutter in my ear about you during class."

"Well that answers that question then." Kirishima said. 

"Really?! What's he say?" Kaminari sat up on his knees and moved towards the end of the bed where Bakugo's head was. 

"Like I'm telling you." Bakugo pushed his face away, his giant hand covering the entire surface of the small blonde's face. 

"Aw but Kacchan!" Kaminari's voice was muffled. He pulled Bakugo's hand off his face. 

"Die."

The door to the bathroom reopened and Izuku plopped down next to Kaminari. Both of them were silent as their shoulders and knees touched. 

They grabbed the controllers on the floor and resumed playing. 

Some time passed and Bakugo was dead on the bed. Kirishima yawned and checked the time on his phone.