Chapter 16

"So.. Let me get this straight." 

Izuku raised his and Kaminari's intertwined hands in the air for added flair. "You told everyone?"

"Yup!" Kaminari's smile was blinding. All Izuku wanted to do was kiss him and fall into a fit of giggles and smiles with him but right now was a serious moment. 

"All during one lunch period?"

"Correct."

Izuku took a deep breath. 

"But I hadn't even properly asked you out yet- And what about dates? And planning and everything leading up to the big question-"

"We kissed. That makes you mine. It's too late, I already told everyone we're together now." 

To make his point clear, Kaminari pulled Izuku by the arm. The green haired boy landed onto him with a 'mph', their foreheads colliding. Kaminari snaked his arms around his hard, yet soft body and kissed him square on the lips. 

Izuku's lips were soft and tasted like chocolate, probably due to him eating a whole bar earlier. Kaminari licked at Izuku's lips and squeezed him tight, eliciting a small moan from the boy. 

Izuku's head spun, his chest pounded, and he pushed away, both of them breathing out, their breaths mingling together. 

"Fine. But we're still doing dates."

"Oh absolutely. I plan on spoiling you." Kaminari pecked a kiss onto his freckled nose. He loved watching it twitch, it reminded him of a bunny. 

"But-"

"Oh look at the time! Our first date begins.. Now!" Kaminari stood up and began his descent out the door with Izuku stumbling behind him, their hands intertwined together.

"Wait! Kami-"

It was no use, Izuku accepted his fate and blindly followed the determined blonde.

They only stopped once they'd made it outside the mall.

Izuku looked up at the giant building, glass windows covering every inch of it until the majority of the mall was see-through.

There were numerous stores and stands set up and advertisements throughout the store, stretching out farther than Izuku could see. 

But only one thing caught his eye.

An advertisement for a new limited-edition Almight merch store.

"I-Oh my god." 

Izuku saw Kaminari smirk out the corner of his eye, knowing he was fanboying but he didn't have time to feel embarrassed as he raced towards the advertisement for the store with a 10 foot tall statue of Almight in front of it.

Izuku beamed as he took in the sight before him.

Aisles and aisles of everything from pants, shirts, pajamas, blankets, sheets, pillows, figurines, posters, stuffed animals, watches, necklaces, glasses, candy, and more, all of Almight.

"Like a kid in a candy store." Kaminari's voice said behind him.

Izuku nodded frantically but then frowned when he realized the emptiness of his pockets.

His face fell even further as he patted at his thighs. He left his wallet behind.

"Don't worry bunny, my treat." Kaminari said with a grin as he patted Izuku on the head on his way to pick up an Almight stuffed animal.