chapter 3

Astralea's POV

I woke up at 11 today. Which is actually pretty early for me. I like my sleep and I'm definitely not a morning person. I even have those blackout curtains.

I go to the kitchen to get breakfast, and by breakfast I mean coffee and a croissant. I think i'm our chefs favorite since I don't eat that much and that makes her life easier.

My brothers are already there. Adron probably woke up hours ago and is getting another cup of coffee for himself.

I don't understand why he is wearing jeans and a white button up shirt, like, there is no meeting, you can be comfortable in sweats but whatever.

Adron is the oldest one which makes him an heir, he is totally suited for the job though. He is my dads right hang and just like him, looks like he can kill. Especially with all those tattoos.

I dont think I can imagine him doing anything but this. Well, maybe sleeping around with 3 girls at the same time.

Nex is sitting on the chair eating a stalk of pancakes and sausages, I dont know how he can eat that much. He is an inch taller than Adron, about 6'4 and he is the muscle of our family. Part of me thinks that he is a psychopath but what would that make me then.

He isn't an heir which makes him happy in a way, he wants to be some sort of a side leader though, because then he can lead and he can go on missions and kill without worry for the gang since Adron will be in charge.

I guess this works out well for everyone then. Except for Mira and I since we must wed some rich gang leader or whatever.

Lucky for us it has been peaceful and we are friends with gangs around us, mostly because we are the biggest and they fear us. So there is hope that we will be able to choose.

Even Italian Mafia hasn't tried to kill us. Still don't like them.

My sister is already in university. I know she will Ace that test, she has a photographic memory. Lucky bitch.

"Are we going to train later today." I asked Nex.

"Yeah, let me just finish my breakfast. I dont want to beat your ass on the empty stomach "

"Good luck with that. Last time you said that you were on the floor groaning in pain and complaining like a baby."

"Don't know what you are talking about little sis. But I feel confident today, I had a great morning."

I rolled my eyes at that. He had some girl come last night and she probably sucked his dick in the morning.

If only she knew that he probably won't be seeing her ever again.

------

Our gym is enormous. I know that it takes Nex about an hour to change so I start doing yoga. It helps me to control my breathing and stretch a little.

"Are you ready to get your ass whooped again."

"Look who finally showed up. You know I'm the one who is supposed to take forever to get ready, not you."

"OH shut up "

We both get on the ring. Nex and I love training with each other because we both don't hold back. He doesn't know I'm an assassin but he sure as hell knows that I can fight. Plus our combat styles are quite similar. Sometimes I do go easy on him though to not raise any suspicion.