chapter 8

Astralea's POV

"Did he really just jump off the fucking plane." Selene screamed.

"Can we discuss it after you help me close this fucking door, we can't get higher with it being opened." We both pushed the door to close. That was a very close call.

"If not the camera I wouldn't have seen that fucker. He is good. How did you know he will jump." Selene warned me that he is trying to get on the plane but I told her to act like she didn't see him.

We use code words all the time, when she ask where I'm at I knew, since she could literally track me.

"I knew he will jump because he is just like me, crazy."

"Girl, stop crushing on him. I think him trying to kill you is considered a red flag."

She is not wrong, but red is my favorite color.

"I am crushing on him? You are the one who told him that he looks like a sexy Greek God." I said laughing.

"Bitch. He fucking is." She said while jumping on one of the plane cushions.

"Yeah, but he is Italian though. So sexy Italian God. "

"How do you know?"

"He said Cazzo. That's 'fuck' in Italian."

"You and your knowledge of 20 languages gives me anxiety." I don't know 20 languages, I fluently know 7, and then can ask where the bathroom is at in 4 more.

Priorities.

Mira knows even more than I do.

"Let's just get home. Please tell me you got all those pictures otherwise I just threw everything in the ocean."

"I did. What if he gets them though. Those papers. He jumped right away."

"If he survived the jump, the swim and managed to successfully get all the papers than he deserves to have them. But I couldn't risk it so I might have taken a few pages that look important out." I tell her as I'm taking the papers from my bag.

When I was sending her pictures while driving I saw a few pages with names and locations, that looked more important so I decided to take them out. He will still probably find everything out, but I will be ahead of him. My father will be ahead of him.

"You never fail to surprise me. I'm going to scan the plane for any listening devices. He could have put them in while waiting."

"You do that, I'm going to go and take a nap." More like a nice 6hrs sleep, but we are going to call it a nap.

..........

"Dad, I got something." I screamed as I entered the house

"We are in the living room" Nex screamed.

"You are late" My father said after not seeing me for a day and not questioning my absence....

Totally okay.

"I got something," I hand him a USB and those papers "it should contain the information of who and where."

"How did you get this?" My father asked me realizing what it is. Adron looked at me confused as well. My guess is they found nothing.