chapter 14

Astralea's POV

"Hi Astra... how is life?"

"HOW IS LIFE? Tia how tf did you manage to get into the house? White house has less security than this place."

"Well you know me, I always find a way in." She responded. "Plus most of the security are men, and you know how blind they can be when it comes to women. "

She is not wrong there.

"You are not going to tell anyone, are you?" Mira asked me.

"Of course not. I want at least one of us to have a good time here. I do have a favor to ask for though, we can call it a gratitude for my silence "

"What is it?" Mira asked.

"I really need to punch something. Someone."

"You wanna punch me?" Tia asked with a slight concern on her face. I punched her once, years ago, before we became close, and I broke her nose. It was bad. I think she has PTSD.

"Of course not. I wanna get on a ring and fight someone, but I don't know how to get out if this house and where to go."

"With getting out I can help you. It's easier than you think. Fight club, I don't know any around but Allie did spend 3 months in Italy a year ago, I'm quite positive that she knows at least one."

"Okay, I'll call her and see if she knows. Meet me downstairs in 15?"

"Yes, but are you sure that it's a good idea. Someone might recognize you and then question how did you leave."

"I know, that's why I'm not the one who is going to be going. " time to get my silver wig.

Luna is known around the world. I've traveled to a lot of countries, one day I'll be in France, next in Mexico. There are no borders for me. Even restricted clubs and bars, I'm allowed in. People respect me, mostly because they fear me, so no one is going to question if I mysteriously appeared in Italy.

Well, maybe Enzo if he is Hades.

I went back into my room and called Allie.

"Please tell me that you are calling because you killed someone and need help hiding a body."

"Sorry to disappoint, but no. At least not yet."

"When you do please call me, I'm getting bored here, might set this house on fire." Sometimes I wonder if she is joking or is an actual psychopath. I'm okay with either though. "Whatchu need?"

"Do you know any fight clubs nearby. I need to punch something. "

"Lucky for you there are two near us. First one is kinda lame, folks that can barely fight go there, you would be bored. Second one is owned by the Foundation. Called 'Rosa'"

"Rosa it is then. Can you send me location."

"Yeah, heads up it's underground and the door is hard to spot because of graffiti. Also, it's a kill zone. So you can kill on the ring and they can't say or do shit. But same goes for you, and since you are quite famous, a lot of them will try to actually kill you."