Chapter 7

Enzo's POV

That fucking gorgeous bitch. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember and not many people managed to win in a fight against me. Shit, she might be the first one in the past 10 years, I've been an assassin since I was 18 and not once I got beat up by a girl.

I got out from the factory and got in my car. Lucky for me most of them were following her, they won't be able to catch her, Im sure about that. One thing I learned from our encounter is that she has an American accent, and I bet she found out about the file not a long time ago so she must have landed in the past 5 hours. I called Demarco.

"Cosa?"

"Can you see if any planes landed in England from the US in the past 5 hours."

"Umm, can you narrow down the list? There are thousands."

There is no way she would have bought an actual plane ticket. "It would be a private plane, probably small. Might be owned by an American gang."

"American gang? Wtf did you get into?"

"Let's just say that I wasn't the only one after the file and she got to it before I did." There is no way I'm going to tell him that she beat my ass. He would never let that go.

"She?"

"Yeah, I have encountered Luna."

"Cazzo, was she good?"

"Si, and she is everything I thought she is and more. Deadly and gorgeous."

"Aww, did the mighty playboy Enzo finally find his match?"

I think I might have, but I'm not going to talk about that, especially not with him.

"Can you check for the plane or not?"

"Chill, I already did. In past 5 hours only 2 private planes landed. One in London, owned by some billionaire and second in Liverpool owned by another billionaire. The one in London came from LA, Liverpool from NYC."

"Cazzo. It's a 50/50 chance."

"Liverpool. They just sent a request from departure."

"Grazie."

"Hey. Try not to fall in love with her."

And I hung up on him on that note. I am amazed by her, she has my respect, but besides that I fucking hate her. She is the enemy after all.

A very beautiful, sexy and deadly enemy.

Cazzo get your shit together Enzo.

I know she will try to destroy the car somewhere halfway there which gives me approximately 15 minutes to beat her to the airport. Should be enough.

Hopefully.

I can't stop thinking about how she moves, kills with such an elegance. I only heard about her and her beauty but I didn't think they ment it. She is a freaking Goddess.

People usually exaggerate someone's skills, but I think when it came to her they underestimated them.

I wonder how she actually looks, without her silver wig, purple contacts and a mask. Probably even more beautiful.