chapter 20

Enzo's POV

"I think I am going to go insane."

"Oh, come on Enzo, it's not that bad." Demarco said.

"Not that bad? I don't think I can see colors at this point because of how long I have been staring at this laptop."

"You need to go for a walk."

"It's fine, I need to finish this anyways."

"No, your frustration is frustrating me and now I'm getting pissed so I need you to go and get some air."

Demarco might not talk too much, but when he does it's with violence. I use my knuckles to kill people, he uses words. Him and Mira are quite similar in that, except for the fact that she likes starting some shit for fun.

At first I hated them being here, but now I kind of like it, they keep it interesting.

Astra on the other hand, I have been trying to avoid her for the past few weeks, except for that brief moment on the couch.

She looked so pretty and comfortable that I couldn't take that away from her.

And I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I don't think I watched even one minute of that movie.

Her silky soft hair, smooth skin, right there, on my lap. How could I resist that.

But I have to, I at least have to try. When this is all over, we will be enemies again. And if she finds out the truth, she will try to kill me.

Speaking of Astra, where is she?

She wasn't at the gym this morning, I started going to the gym on their side because of the punching bags there, but I also use that opportunity to walk around shirtless in grey sweats. I can see the way she looks at me.

She tries not to, but fails every single time.

I went to their 'lair', only Selene was there. I know she saw me, she sees everything, but she didn't say anything indicating that she doesn't want to have a small talk. And I am more than fine with that.

I might enjoy their company, but three of them multiply Mira's and Astralea's attitude and I don't know how much longer I can take it. We can take it.

Yesterday Mira and Tia were helping my mom redecorating the house, they are that bored, and Rio and I walked in. Rio being himself said, "It doesn't look that good from my angle."

Without waiting even a second Mira responded with "I would like to see from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass." I was speechless, Rio started losing it. And it's been like that for weeks.

Mom is enjoying this though. I think she needed a girl in the house. But 5 are too many.

I walked around more and still couldn't find her. There was no other place she could be in except....the basement.

The door to the basement is hidden, but I'm quite positive she found it on her first day being here. I go down and towards the room from which I see light.