0.3

The decision that Daniel made was clearly wash the hoodie and give it to Tes in person. So on that rainy day he was having coffee and chatting with the sweet old lady Hope. The strange thing was when he asked about Tes she simply changed the subject.

-Hi Hope, how are you on this horrible day?- She was looking at her purse so she didn't see him.

-Hi White Rose, I'm fine. Look who is here.- Hope was smiling at Daniel and her voice made Tes lift her head to see who she was talking about.

When Tes saw Daniel she frowned. -What are you doing here?

-Hi to you too.- Daniel smiled and she looked at him suspecably.

-That doesn't answer my question but hi.- Tes looked at Hope and made a little conversation with her while she was preparing her coffee.

-Tes dear, Daniel has something for you.- Hope said before handing her her coffee, something that made Tes look at him raising a brow.

-Who?- Tes really wanna play dumb because she know what Hope was trying to do.

-Tesla White Rose don't play dumb with me child.- Hope's tone was like a mother's when she was scolding her child for something. That made Daniel laugh.

-What do you have for me Daniel?- Tes gave her fake smile while looking at him.

-The other day you forgot your hoodie and I just want to return it to you.- He said casually.

-Well, thanks. That was kind from you.- She extended her hand and he looked at her and then her hand. Daniel knew very well what she wanted but he decided to mess with her.

He took her hand and shook it but she shook her head. -I didn't mean that. I want my hoodie please.

Daniel laugh. -Ahh, I have it in my car. Come on, this way.- He started to walk.

-I'm not gonna go with you. What if you kidnap me or what if you are a stalker? No, I'm not going.- Tes was standing there with her arms crossed and tapping her foot on the floor. The image was really cute for him.

-I promise I'm not gonna kidnap you and I'm definitely not a stalker. Pinky promise.- Daniel kissed his right pinky and extended it to her. Tes looked at his finger and then at him. -Come on, I'm not gonna break a pinky promise.

Tes looked at Hope and she was smiling at her. She took a deep breath and bit the inside of her cheek. She really wanted to say that a part of her brain screamed at her to say no, but the bastard told her to say yes. That he inspired trust enough, plus that pinky thing melted her heart.

She linked her left pinky finger with his and noticed that it had a tattoo of a 3 on it. -Fine. I really hope you are trustworthy though.- Daniel smiled and Tes really thought that she didn't know a person that smiles so much.

-I am. Bye Hope, thanks for the coffee.- He waves at the sweet old lady and waits until Tes says goodbye to her and starts to walk with him.

They walk through the clinic in silence. -I didn't introduce myself correctly.- She frowned, what did he mean?- I'm Daniel Ricciardo.- They shook hands.

-Hi.- Tes didn't say much and kept walking. When they were outside the rain from the morning turned into drizzle.

She was looking at him and he smiled again. A little laugh escapes her lips. -Lead the way to your car, smiley boy.

Daniel's smile became bigger and started walking to his car, with her behind him. After opening his car and having the bag with her hoodie on it, he just leaned on the door and crossed his legs and looked at her. Tes watched every move he made. In the last months she learned to watch people and try to read them.