2.8

The last time Daniel had talked to Tes was that night she texted him saying that she had an awful day and that she needed to hear his voice so they facetimed until she fell asleep. He asked her if she wanted to talk about it but she didn't, so he limited himself to talked about his day and making jokes. From time to time he saw her eyes become all cristaly, as if she was about to cry, but he wasn't going to push when she didn't say anything.

The next day he woke up to heartbreaking news, he was having breakfast when in his phone an article popped up. "Trouble in paradise?" What the fuck? The article talked about how everyone suspected that they were a couple from the story he posted for her birthday, how everyone saw her at the Abu Dhabi race and the photos he posted of their shadow kissing on the beach. What he didn't know was that everybody knew about that little facetime call he made with Tes when she was with Miley and how "gorgeous" was his nickname for her. "Jake Johnson was spotted entering the singer property and leaving almost at midnight" "Happy couple" What the actual fuck?

Texas flashbacks came to his head, he could feel his heart breaking and how his breathing became heavy. It was like that day all over again where he saw the two of them in that coffee shop and, just like the first time, he let his brain trick him. A part of him really wanted to try to smack some senses into his brain but it was impossible. He trusted her with his past, told her how heartbroken he was after his ex- and if he was being sincere, that time didn't hurt as much as it hurt him when he saw her with Jake these two times- and yet she pulled this shit all over again. His insecurities and self-consciousness were in charge of him all over again and all those comments in the article didn't help at all. Instead of trying to call her to talk things out, he did as if she didn't exist. No texts, no calls, nothing at all.

For her part Tes was so fucking busy recording a videoclip that she didn't found out about all this

For her part Tes was so fucking busy recording a videoclip that she didn't found out about all this. She was running from here to there trying to record everything as fast as possible because in a few days she had to fly to London to be with Daniel. Talking about him, he didn't text her at all so she assumed he was enjoying his family and friends before he had to fly back to work. She was fucking exited for everything that was about to happend. Not only was she finally letting go of all her chaotic past, but she was also learning so much about it. She was full of inspiration, with every free five seconds she had she wrote new songs that maybe never would see the light of the day but didn't matter to her. She was finally ready to be herself again, but this time she was going to be the best version of herself. When the world found out that she had a new song in the oven her phone started to blow up with calls and messages. She already accepted to perform the new song on a show. Everything was fucking perfect but those moments in life are short and scarce. As if someone came and exploited her little happy dreamy bubble everything suddenly sucked.

While having a five minute relax break she scrolled down her phone, something she hasn't done since the last time she talked to Dan, and stopped dead when that damn article came to view. -"Trouble in paradise?" Really? Shit.- Sentence by sentence her eyes grew bigger. -Cheating rumours? Bullshit.- Her blood boiled, oh how she hated those fucking articles full of shit, creating stories and events straight out of a hollywood movie.