2.2

His friends were very happy seeing him so happy. They asked her questions here and there about their "relationship" and the answers were always the same, "We are getting to know each other" ; "I have known him since a couple weeks before summer break" ; "Yes, I would take good care of him" and that kind of response. And Daniel had to go through a little different talk because her friends already knew those things and instead in his talk Xander said something in the lines of "Listen up Ricciardo, I know you know the whole history but I swear to anythings that's mighty that I would not make the same mistake twice so if you do something to make her upsate I will bit the shit out of you and I don't give a damn about anything" and Alex "Although I consider you a really cool dude I'm with him in this one, so I will hold your neck so when, and if, he beats the shit out of you you won't die" the serious in their faces told him that they were telling the truth so he nodded agreeing with them and simply said "I don't have to swear anything to both of you but I will tell you that I don't intent of doing anything wrong because I'm serious about her and I will be in her life as much as she want and let me be"

Their days in LA were coming to an end and the triple header was arriving. The day after halloween Tes woke up trapped in Daniel's embrace and she thought that she started the day in a very good mood but that thought went flying out the window the second her phone started to sound, Xander had been calling her for like a million times and when she picked up he almost begged on the phone for her to accepted an interview in one talk show. Daniel woke up at the exact moment when she hung up the phone and started to panic, without understanding a single thing she was saying while she paced around the living room talking about some live interview and that she was going to do something to mess everything up. He was pretty sure that she would make a hole in his floor from all the walking and Nyx, the cat, was looking at her from her spot on the ground and then to Daniel as if she was telling him to do something. In his sleepy state he walked to her, put his arms around her and her back in his chest let him know that she was tensed as hell. He didn't say anything for a while, only put his lips on her head and let her breath. Tes turned around in his embrace and heard his heartbeat.

-I don't know where you have to go or do, but if you want I can go with you.- Daniel's voice was raspy and Tes smiled when she heard him.

-Live interview tomorrow night on a talk show.- She said in his chest. -And I will gladly accept your offer on being there.

-Okay. I will be there for you, it's settled.- He kissed her forehead. -Now, let's have breakfast.

-Wait a second.- He looked at her frowning. -When is your interview with Ellen?

-You remember?

-Of course, it's a big deal plus your friends were all excited about it.

-The day before I had to fly to Mexico I think.- They still were in the living room, huggin, Tes in her pajamas and Daniel only with a pair of shorts. And Nyx looking at them. A very domestic image. -Come with me.

-Where? I'm already with you.- She frowned. -To Mexico you mean? I would love to Danny but I have to go back to Monaco because I have

-Not to Mexico, to the interview.- He interrupted her. -Not that I don't want you to come to Mexico with me but I understand that you have things to do and I respect it.

-Oh.- She stayed in silence for a couple of seconds. -Okay.- Tes smiled. -I will go with you. -She kissed his lips sweetly.

-Perfect. Now breakfast.- Daniel said running to the kitchen being followed by Nyx, who seemed to be in love with him because wherever he went she was behind him.

After having breakfast Daniel went to train and Tes stayed in the apartment cleaning the mess from the day before and tried to get her head out of the interview thing. When he arrived all sweaty and with his hair messy Tes jaw almost touched the floor, it was physically impossible for her to not to watch him. He gave her a peck kiss on her lips and went directly to showered. The warm feeling she had every time she was with him, in Austin it turned into lava. Hot lava that ran in her veins every time she looked at him. Every time she kissed his lips and touched his skin, even the little brushes of hands made her burn from the inside.