2.5

First thing they did on Saturday morning was fly back to Monaco. Why? Tes' birthday. The problem? Daniel had to fly to Saudi Arabia on Thursday but Tes' birthday was on Wednesday. How were they going to manage to celebrate? They didn't have a clue but they were going to celebrate. She knew they couldn't party like animals because, reason one, she wasn't that person anymore, reason two, the majority of the people were focused on the race and, reason three, Daniel had to focus and had enough sleep to perform the right way on the weekend. The solution? Have a few drinks in a bar and then they will head home. They would party properly at the end of the season.

Since Friday, when she played the without lyric song to Daniel, the words started to fly in her brain. On Tuesday the song was finished but Tes stood on a crossroad. Both songs she had would cause repercussions, one for good and one for bad -ish. Both of them were completely different extremes, since melody, lyric and meaning to the feelings behind it. One was bitter and mean, while the other was sweet and loving but both of them were part of her. Things she thought and felt. Every item she put in her mental list of reasons to release it put her far from the final decision. Tes was seconds away from having a mental breakdown moments before leaving with Daniel to some bar of his choice. Xander and Alex passed the opportunity to join them, deciding to leave the love birds have fun alone; they would be with her for the whole week while Daniel was away racing.

When she finally decided to grace the boys with her presence, Daniel was already in the living room with a very comfortable Nyx between his hands mesmerized by him while he talked to Xander. Alex was the one who saw her first, walked towards her and put his arm on her shoulders. Leaning his head on hers. -Look at you, so grown up already.- He said like a proud mother.

She giggled and rolled her eyes. -You are one year younger than me, relax drama queen.- At the sound of her voice the other two men turned around.

-I feel old.- Xander said walking to them and Tes rolled her eyes, one more time.

-You are 29, not 70.- Tes reminded him.

-Yes but I've known you since we were little, seeing you getting older reminds me that I am older than you.- Xander touched his chest in fake pain.

Tes frowned. -God, I'm turning 28 not 89. Could the both of you stop saying you are old? Jesus.- She shook her head trying not to laugh.

-Wait. If both of you feel old, what's left for me?- Daniel looked at the boys. -I'm 32, I'm a grandpa.- He said and the boys nodded while Tes looked at the three of them as if they had grown a second head.

-Unbelievable. One more dramatic than the other.- She said looking at the three of them. -You, ladys, are young,- She touched Alex' face. -beautiful- Then Daniel's face. -and without a wrinkle.- Finally Xander's face. -Happy?- She smiled at the three of them, who nodded happily. -Perfect. Now, we can get going please?- Tes looked directly at Daniel and he nodded.

-Sure.- He said looking at her outfit (in the coments) . -Nice shirt by the way.- She smiled shyly.

-You like it?- He nodded. -It's yours.- He frowned and then nodded.

-It was very familiar to be honest.- She giggled. He took her hand in his and made her twirl. -You are breathtaking, gorgeous.- In that instant, Tes melted. She put her hands on his chest, stood on her tiptoes - even though she was wearing high boots, she wasn't as tall as he - and kissed his lips. His hands flew to her neck.

The boys made gagged sounds. -Alright alright, stop eating her face and get the hell out of here.- Xander stood with his arms crossed nodding, while Alex pointed towards the door. Both of them tried so hard not to laugh. Tes rolled her eyes and Daniel chuckled but they nodded and walked towards the door hand in hand. But before they got out Tes ran back to them and kissed their checks and said goodbye while Daniel waved at them by the door.