3.2

Hello again world. I will not talk about today's shit show but if you felt a rollercoster of emotions you will feel the same here, I know I felt them. Without any more preambles, right for what we all came here. This chapter, the Aus GP chapter. 

/                                                                                                 /

Daniel was in Australia with Mike and Blake but without Tes, and that put him a little down if he was honest. He wanted to show every bit of his land to her, every little place it was special to him and he wanted, more than anything, for her to meet his family. He wanted them to get to know her, the real Tes not the one who the media portrait. His wishes were put aside when she told him she was going to be there but only two days before the race, so she wasn't going to spend three full weeks with his family. He really tried to see the bright side to that, like it will be worst if she didn't went to Australia at all, but it was hard because he really had big expectations for those weeks, putting aside the idea of the car performing at his best, like seeing the people who he love the most all together cheering for him.

He was going to see his family the day after he arrived, mainly because he wanted to sleep the little mix of disappointment, sadness and anger he had away. He wasn't angry at her, because she was going to be there, but at her inability to put off what she had to do for just a couple of weeks to accomplish what they had planned. Plus, he didn't want to argue or fight over the phone.

After driving to his parents house he stopped at his sister's house only because he wanted to spend time with Isaac, seeing he was the only one who could help him with his mood. -Hi Elle.- Dan said when his sister opened the door.

-Hello Dan.- She frowned when she saw the look on his face. -Whats bothering you today?

-What are you talking about?- Dan really tried to hide his unpleasantness from her, but apparently failed miserably.

-It's all over your face, something is bothering you so spill.- She walked to the kitchen with Dan behind her. She pointed to the chair there and she sat at the opposite side. -Tell me come on, I'm all ears.

He took a deep breath and sat. He always confided his problems to his sister, it was nothing new. -I don't get it why she can't fly here with me, like that was the original plan but then she had to flight to LA and now she didn't keep her word and

-Hold up a second.- Daniel closed his mouth. -Tes is not going to be here for the race?- Michelle asked surprised.

-Nono, she is going to be here. In fact she is going to arrive two days before the race but the plan was that she was going to fly here with me. We were going to spend three weeks here, she was going to meet mum, dad, the kids, all of you. I had so much planned but now all that is ruined.

-And why is it ruined?

-Cause she has things to do related to the new album in LA.

-Are you serious right now Daniel?- Michelle asked, shocked.

-What?

-You are dating a world known singer, not an assistant in a law firm. You knew this kind of thing was going to happen. She is going to be here but just a couple of days later. I'm sure she is just as sad as you right now.- She really tried to have patience with him.

-And why can't she fly here sooner to be with me?- Daniel groaned like a little kid, which he was being at that moment.

-You are not serious right now Daniel.- Michelle said a little mad, her patience flying out the window.

-What? Why?- He didn't really see what she was seeing. -She knows how much this means to me and she still couldn't come with me, I would never do that to her.