2.7

Being in the house where she was at her worst made her feel weak, damaged and powerless. Talking to Daniel really helped, they facetime from time to time and sometimes they facetime while they played ONE and Tes lost it every time Daniel's frown deepens when she won, other times his nephew joined them and the little kid stole all her attention. Isaac liked Tes from the moment Daniel showed him a picture of her and when he told the little kid that Tes said he was cute he was over the moon.

When she told him the house didn't feel like a home anymore, if Tes was honest it never really felt like home, and that she was deciding to renovate it he just said "Go for it, gorgeous". After all, a new year implies a new resolution. She wanted to do it alone, as a therapeutic task, all the boys did, as she requested, was move the furniture. All the paining and things like that she wanted to do alone, if any of them really wanted to help her they were invited. Tes realised that, besides being therapeutic, it inspired her and that was how while she was painting a wall a new song was written.

Miley helped her renovate a whole room while they had a real talk, about their addictions, new music, past shitty relationships and opened their hearts again which as it was expected lead to Daniel and a very blushy and smiley Tes. The blonde girl asked if Tes could appear in her IG show and she said yes. The fans were all over the moon watching them together again and after not appearing in the public eye for a while, giving a little show and then an "interview" was as if she was giving a world tour announcement. Tes alternated on answering fans' questions and Miley ones but mostly about what she did during the pandemic and over a glass of cold tea they remembered old fun times.

They were laughing so hard that tears were in their eyes, while Tes was trying to catch her breath her phone started buzzing and when his name popped up she picked it up.

D: Hi.- His characteristic smile was on full display. -Look.- He turned the camera phone and walked into the living room. -Someone learned your new songs already.- There was Isaac jumping on the couch while singing one of the demos Tes sent him.

T: He's the best.- She smiled brightly and moved her phone to Miley to see too.

Daniel's eyes got big when he saw the blonde. -Hi you.- She said waving.

D: Hello.- He waved. -You two were at the studio?- Tes was about to interrupt but he talked again. - I'm interrupting, sorry.

T: Nop, relax. Actually we weren't in the studio.- Dan frowned. -I'm Miley's guest on her IG show.

Daniel opened his eyes big. -Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't know.

M: It's okay, don't worry about it mate.- She appeared again on the screen.

D: I will let you two to it. We will talk later.- He waved. -Bye Miley.

M: Bye mate, hope I see you soon.

D: Likewise. Bye my gorgeous.- He smiled and winked at Tes.

T: Bye baby.- She smiled and blew a kiss. She put the phone down and looked at Miley, who was looking at her smiling. -What?

-Nothing.- She raised her hands. -Back to the people and then to have dinner?- Tes nodded. The fans all over the world were blowing the social media just to find out who the hell Daniel was, or to be more specific who the hell was the guy that called her.

 The fans all over the world were blowing the social media just to find out who the hell Daniel was, or to be more specific who the hell was the guy that called her