3.0

Tes and Daniel divided their days together pretty easily, while he was at the factory she was back at the music business and in the afternoon they spent the day together. They walked around town or stayed the day in. Things between them were good, finally. The Brits Awards were getting closer and both of them were invited but none of them stressed on how they were going to get there. It was like an unspoken agreement they had, the media had done so much struggle in their relationship that they didn't feel the need to do something public or make statements publicly. They weren't secret about each other, but neither were they screaming at the top of their lungs what they had. Tes had her fair share of very public displays of failed relationships that this one she wanted to keep it normal and Daniel understood that plus, he was happy if they didn't have to hide all the time or make as they didn't know each other. Both of them were public people but they were going to pick which things they wanted to share with the people from outside their circle.

The night of the awards they went together but each of them walked on their own on the red carpet and meeting again at the tables, where Lando and Luisa were, they talked all night and had fun. When Tes was giving the speeches thanking the people for the support, love and patience, she almost let slip his name but she kept it simple "And a special thank you for you, for being my most loving, caring and understanding companion this whole time." Daniel knew she was talking about him and that was what it was worth. The moment she had to perform the song she picked for the night, her choice was pretty obvious and with a loving kiss on the cheek she said goodbye to him and ran off to the back stage. "Too close" was their first song, the beginning of them so it was dedicated to him even if she didn't say it out loud.

Just like they arrived, they went away. Dinner after party with the other couple sounded perfect and that was the plan. Something quiet and relaxing, charging batteries for the night activities. The next day it was the same routine, he went off to the MTC and she went to the studio, cute texts in the span of the day and in the night dinner and cuddles. Sometimes she cooked when was off earlier than him and others it was his turn to cook, they complement each other. Both of them needed that normality, that stability, with the hectic lives that this new year has prepared for them. Those peaceful moments were everything.

The day that McLaren launched the car Daniel explicitly asked her to accompany him, to be there with him, and Tes didn't even have to think for an answer. For him it was always going to be "Yes''. That night they arrived and he made her feel welcome the whole time, introducing his team to her even if she already knew them, explaining things to her and the moments he had to leave because duty called him, he would always give her a little kiss and that sweet smile that made her knees weak. She love seeing him doing what he love with a big smile on his face, she was so fucking proud of him in every consible way. It was inevitable for her to not take photos of him at that moment, basically all her phone gallery were all photos of him and little did she know that it was the same thing with him. He snapped pics of her every chance he got.

 He snapped pics of her every chance he got