2.6

As Daniel had promised her, they didn't leave the room for an entire day

As Daniel had promised her, they didn't leave the room for an entire day. The moment he opened the door from his hotel room and Tes was standing there, with a smile on her lips, he threw her on his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. Their laughter filled the room. It was a new day and Daniel was lying on top of Tes, his head on her stomach and her fingers massaging his scalp, his body between her legs and his hands running up and down her legs. They had their eyes closed, enjoying the sunlight entering from the window, the peaceful moment was disturbed when someone knocked on the door. Daniel groaned a little but untangled himself from her and got up from the bed. -It must be the room service.

Tes nodded with her head and turned around in the bed stretching her sore muscles, her bones cracking in the process. She smiled still feeling the ghost of his hands were all over her body that hours prior were grabbing, slapping and kissing her skin, she remember how he whispered the sweetest words while he fucked her relentlessly, the way he manuber her in diferent positions, his facil expresitions while she was on top, the tasted of his kisses and the taste of him. Tes was literally and figuratively fucked.

Daniel entered the room to let her know the table was all set and found her stretched diagonally in the bed, her t-shirt, that before was his, all rolled up letting him with the perfect view of her hip bones and the little mark of his teeth there. He grabbed her from her ankles and tossed them, making her yelp. -Come on gorgeous, time to recharge energy.- Tes got up facing him and hugged his neck, leant closer and pecked his lips. As a natural response Daniel's hand flew to her ass and pulled her closer.

They spent the day together until it was time for Daniel to get back to real life and started to prepare for the last race of the season. He had to train and film a couple of videos for the sponsors. The last tasks of the year until a couple of months. He was counting down the days until his mandatory quarantine finished and that meant that he could see his family, on the other hand she was enjoying her days with him until he had to fly to Australia.

Daniel offered the boys the opportunity to hop on the car next to Pato for a quick fast drive in the track and of course they said yes in a blink of an eye. He offered the same to her but he already knew that answer was no. Reasons? 1, she was not going to hop on a car for a very quick ride with someone who wasn't Daniel and 2, it wasn't her scene to drive fast cars anymore. Now she enjoyed relaxing with her Danny and singing from the tops of their lungs, simple things that made life simpler. Alex took a lot of pictures of the new livery of the car while the mechanics were preparing the car and Xander got to ride a bike around the track with Michael.