3.3

After the most beautiful weeks, they had to come back to reality. Tes was back in Monaco and Daniel was in Imola racing. The album was finished and the only thing that was left to do was release it, and that was the little problem, she had no fucking clue when that was going to happen. One thing she knew was that one of the many interviews she did while she was in Los Angeles was ready to be seen by the world. Daniel was with her when she got the call saying that the interview was finished and he was over the moon with it and the only thing Tes asked him was "Please don't make me watch it with you. I feel extremely stupid and embarrassed seeing myself talking to a camera." and he promised to see it alone.

Tes always felt a little nervous while Dan raced, it was impossible for her not to but being in the garage calmed her a little. Maybe the thing that calmed her was not being in the garage, but being closer to him was. It could sound strange but a part of her felt rare when Daniel was not around, it was not emotional dependence, it was like a part of her personality only appeared when Daniel was around. That part of herself always felt calm, safe and at peace, had a childish behaviour where everything was giggles and smiles and that personality only came to surface when she was with him.

While sitting on her couch with the boys and Nyx curled in her legs she felt that uneasiness on her body and those few drops of water falling on the track didn't help at all. She had a blind trust in him and in his driving skills, that was not the problem. Watching the orange car go out the track and crash into the wall made her hands clenched into the cushions and after realising it wasn't Daniel in the car she let go a deep breath, she still felt worry about Lando but in the end he was okay. With the sprint race he was happy from where he was starting and if he was happy, so was she.

The race started and Tes had to watch how Dan crashed into Carlos, it was a minimal crash, if that could be called a crash, but to her it was hard to see. It made her uneasiness fly over the moon. And from there everything was a mess. There were no words to describe it, simple as that.

Tes was in the kitchen preparing dinner

Tes was in the kitchen preparing dinner. Multiple times he offered his help but she declined every single time saying she wanted to do it alone to get things out of her mind. She wasn't the best at cooking and sometimes she hated cooking but when she didn't know what to do, cooking was the best option and Daniel was on the couch with his phone in his hands, earbuds on ready to watch her interview.

The image was in black and white. -Hello world.- Tes burst into laughter. -God that sounded like Ello world- She laughed again. -A couple of seconds in and he was already laughing. -Okay, let's get down to business- She clapped and then turned into colour. -Hello, I'm Tes and I'm going to answer some questions. Let's begin shall we?- Daniel could see how, despite her cool exterior, she ran her hand up and down her leg, a clear sign that she was nervous. -"What is Tes' real name?" Okay, an easy one. I'm not going to reveal it but those closest to me call me Tes, Babes, Rose- Someone from the background screamed "Gorgeous"- Daniel recognized Xander's voice even when it was in the background. -Yes, gorgeous too. That one is my favourite actually.- She said looking down, trying to hide her blush cheeks.- Daniel smiled brightly and found it extremely cute. He wasn't sure if she was going to name his nickname for her, but acknowledging it and letting them leave it on made him happy.