1.5 part 2

Tes woke up in a tangle of limbs. Daniel was sleeping on his stomach with his head didn't facing her but his right arm was wrapped in her waist and his fingers linger on her lower back, Tes was sleeping on her side facing him and her left leg was on top of his waist. How did they end up sleeping like that? She doesn't know but she stayed like that for a couple of minutes. The sunlight that entered through the blind made patterns in his bare back tempting Tes to draw them with her fingers and his tousled curls made him ten times cute and hotter at the same time. Although her heart loved the feeling she was having at that moment her brain screamed at her to get her ass up and leave his bed. Slowly she moved her leg and took his arm out of her waist, Daniel moved a little and Tes froze in her place but he was back to sleep the next second. Without making any sound and walking in her tiptoes she walked out of the bedroom but not without first taking a picture of him in his sleep state.

 Without making any sound and walking in her tiptoes she walked out of the bedroom but not without first taking a picture of him in his sleep state

Daniel wook up to the sound of music and the smell of toasts. Eyes half open, a mess of his curls and bed sheets cold next to him, no sight of Tes near. He walked out of the room and the first thing he saw was Tes cooking and singing "Here comes the sun" - The Beatles while playing an invisible guitar in her hands. Her voice was magical and tender. It was the perfect picture to wake up to. He wanted to approach her but at the same time he didn't want to disturbed her, so he stayed there without making any noise and let her be.

When the song ended he smiled. -Good Morning.- His voice came out more deep than normal.

-Good Morning.- She smiled at him. -I'm making breakfast, hope I'm not overstepping here.

Daniel shook his head. -Not at all. On the contrary, I'm happy to see that you are comfortable enough to make breakfast for us.

-It's the least I can do, Dan.- He wanted to argue with her but she didn't let him. -I ran with Michael when I woke up, he was going out for a run I think and he told me what you can eat so you are not breaking your diet.- She turned her head towards him and gave him a little smile. -Plus he said he will be back on time for breakfast so he would be here in no time.

-Okay. I'm gonna set the table then.- She nodded and for the second time in two days they were doing domestic chores together.

Michael arrived just in time when Daniel finished setting the table. They ate with the music in the background and a little chat between them and the praises of them to Tes' breakfast. The boys didn't let her get up off the table with the excuse that she was the one who made the breakfast and that they would do the cleaning.

Tes phone rang from Daniel's room and she went to pick it up leaving the two of them alone, Alex's name was the one that popped out. After spending 15 minutes talking with Alex and Xander, she walked back to her kitchen with her phone in her ear. -Yeah boys, relax I will let you know. Bye. Yes Alex, I will tell him. Bye, I'm hanging up.- When she lifted her head the boys shut up immediately and Daniel was blushing while Michael was suppressing a smile. -Are you two alright?