14. i am...disgusted

-i would like to start with a lil message: ty for ur nice comments! i'm glad this story is entertaining to ya'll lmao

Ace, Deuce, Yuu, and Grim decided that sleep was for the weak and stayed up a few hours playing board and card games that Yuu found in the closet and Ace brought. They sat around in a circle on the floor of the Ramshackle dorm.

__________________________________

"GODAMMIT ACE, STOP STEALING MY RAILROADS!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME PAY AFTER STEPPING ON YOUR PROPERTY!"

"YOU ED SHEERAN LOOKIN ASS BITCH GIVE ME BACK MY- What the hell Deuce, how are you so rich?"

"How are you so poor??? You only have 10 dollars left!"

"They're broke cause they spent all their money on the RAILROADS!"

"Like YOU don't own a quarter of the property on the board Ass!"

"Oh, fuck you!"

"Fuck me yourself, you COWARD!"

"HOW DO I GET OUT OF JAIL???? I, THE GREAT GRIM, WILL NOT BE C O N T A I N E D-"

___________________________________

"You better get your cookie crumble crusty ass off my square."

"Nah Ace, it's my square now."

"I swear to god, I will shove one of these candy canes so far down your throat, you won't have to brush your teeth for weeks."

"Not if I dunk your head in Molasses Swamp first."

"Grim's already almost at the end, guys."

"Hush, Deuce. I want to start some crime in Candyland. It's too peaceful here."

"It's a board game what crimes-"

"Come, Deuce. Let us throw him off of Gumdrop Mountain. It's what he deserves."

"What did Ace ever do to you, Yuu?"

"He took my wife and fucked my crops. Therefore, he must die."

"Fine then. I'll fight you behind the Peanut Brittle House, square up."

___________________________________

They went to sleep eventually, as they had the Unbirthday Party coming up, and they didn't want to have Chanel designer eye bags. Yuu had drifted off to sleep when suddenly, a large ripple led them to the same rose maze they had been to before in their last dream. Like before, everything was black and white.

"I'm here again?"

"How dare you defile my roses!" a voice boomed. "You better prepare yourselves!"

A short and stout lady, who appeared to be the ruler of this strange place, was berating the group of card soldiers from Yuu's previous dream, along with the same girl in the blue dress. The queen uprooted the closest rose bush and raised it above her head in anger. The three of clubs begged for mercy.

"My queen, please spare me! The one to blame is him!" The card pointed a finger at the two of clubs, who vigorously shook his head.

"It's not my fault. It's Ace's fault!"

The queen looked down at the ace of clubs, who looked back meekly. "Was it you?"

The ace of clubs yelped. "No, my queen! It was 2!"

The queen was struggling to moderate her patience. She reminded Yuu of a red balloon threatening to burst from too much air.

"So, it is 2's doing?"