25. women want me, fish fear me

"The sales for this year's tournament went up by 12% compared to last year's, correct?" Azul hummed. "What a favorable result."

Floyd absentmindedly tapped his fingers on the table. "But yknow, it would've been faster if we didn't end up on the bottom for this year's tournament.

"That does not matter. In the end, the Magical Shift Tournament is but a simple game where people run around chasing a disk. The field where we from Octavinelle truly shine is the written exams!"

Jade walked into the Lounge, phone in hand. "Azul, the client has contacted. They will be meeting with us directly in the Lounge tonight."

"Understood. Then, shall we prepare a special welcome for our guest? Now then, what kind of wish will they make? How truly exciting. Fufufu..."

______________________________

The news of exam week kicked down the door and decked the first years in the face with a chair. The only upside was that Crowley gave Yuu a smartphone, telling them that he might need their assistance in the future.

"Whatever the hell that means." Yuu muttered. At least they got their Heartslabyul friends' numbers and Magicam accounts, so they could annoy them in the middle of the night like the hot and sexy friend they were. They remembered the number that they had received after the Unbirthday Party. Opening the drawer of the dresser, they were happy to see that the slip of paper was still there. They dialed the number into their contacts and sent a quick message.

===================

Unknown Number

yuu: hey who's this

===================

Yuu put their phone down, when it pinged. Looking back, the person responded right away.

===================

Unknown Number: so, we meet again. how are nya doing?

yuu: im doing good

yuu: is this che'nya?

Unknown Number: (ミⓛᆽⓛミ)✧ why yes, it is i, alchemi alchemivich pinkaa

yuu: ah, why hello there dear sir (^..^)ノ

yuu: why'd u give me ur number?

che'nya: no reason

yuu: wait what

che'nya: just thought nya looked interesting

yuu: damn am i that ugly

che'nya: no

che'nya: quite the opposite actually

yuu: 😳💀

che'nya: 😼

che'nya: i gave that number quite a while ago, how come it took u so long to text back

che'nya: kinda hurt ngl (₌ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣ ᆽ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣₌)

yuu: nooo my bad man

yuu: it's cuz i didn't have a phone for quite some time

che'nya: u didn't have a phone?

yuu: yeah im kinda foreign to this area, but my principal gave me one, he said it was in case he "needed my assistance in the future"

che'nya: wow where was my free smartphone when i got into rsa

che'nya: wait what assistance?

yuu: the headmaster roped me into shit happening in school

che'nya: what kinds?