💙deadass? more like badly wounded ass💙

"Yes! Please look at this video!" Ortho proceeded to project a video on the wall. "This footage was taken from the security system."

"You can't just hack into the security system!"

"Shush! I'll replay the scene."

Grim and Crowley watched in stunned silence as the video tape played Idia walking down the main street, mumbling to himself about some sort of manga series.

"I've finally found you, my beloved prince!"

He then got swooped up by the same ghost woman Grim and Yuu had ran into. He screamed for help once, and the tape ended.

"This ghost..."

"Yes, this-"

"THATS THE ONE THAT SNATCHED UP YUU!"

"I beg your pardon!?"

Grim proceeded to spill out the story he has been itching to tell, how Yuu was swept away by a person that looked just like the lady in the footage. Ortho shook his head.

"Oh dear. Not only did she take my brother, but she took your owner as well. You have my condolences."

"THEY'RE NOT MY- ugh whatever. Anyways, she didn't tell us a reason why she was taking them."

"Well, they don't seem to be the groom." Crowley mumbled whilst stroking his chin. "Idia seems to be filling that role."

"Idia? The ideal groom!? There's no way he could be a prince. Lanky, pale from a concerning lack of sunlight, evil looking eyes, weird smile...hey wait."

Crowley put Grim's description of Idia into more flattering terms.

"Tall, slim, unblemished skin, and almond shaped eyes. A smile full of...character? I wouldn't call it charming per se. Glimmering hair...well more like fiery hair, and lips with an impressionable color. Looking at these traits, he certainly fit her ideal."

Ortho put his hands on his hips proudly, eyes shining. As concerned for his brother as he was, he couldn't help but feel a bit of pride that Idia was deemed the ideal groom.

"Yes! My brother is very cool, no matter what angle you look at him. Damn ghosts and their judicious eyes!"

Grim held his head in his hands. "I still can't see it..."

"At least we can be assured Yuu and Shroud are possibly in the same place. Anyways, there is still a problem. To be chosen as a ghost's groom, that means-"

A loud bang from outside interrupted the conversation. Shouting could be heard as well.

"What could be causing that uproar!?" Crowley exclaimed, rushing out to the hallway. Ortho and Grim followed suit.

Several students were in the hallway fighting the irritable ghosts. There wasn't much time to talk, but what they got was that all of the students were driven out of their dorms and classes.

After a series of fucktangular events, everyone pulled up to the giant green sea that was the school field. It was a long run, but everyone made it safely.

Ace winced. "Ha...ha...my sides hurt."

Riddle was relieved to see some of his dorm students were unharmed. "Ace and Deuce. I see you have taken refuge on the school field as well."

Azul greeted the first years as well. It was sort of strange to see that Yuu wasn't with them, but they were probably just somewhere else in the crowd.

"We got chased out of the lecture hall by those ghosts, even though we were studying together."  Kalim explained.