03

since sophia didn't have school she spent most of her free time with fezco and ashtray

since sophia didn't have school she spent most of her free time with fezco and ashtray. all three of them turned their heads at the sound of someone walking in and sophia recognized the figure as kat. she's seen her hanging out with maddy and her clique but she's never actually interacted with them.

"why does she want to know about bitcoin?" sophia whispered into her boyfriends ear only to receive a shrug as he inhaled from his blunt with one hand and held her waist with the other.

"it's a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system." ashtray explained.

"i literally have no clue what your talking about."

ash gave her a pointed look, "well there's no easier way to explain it."

"look why don't you just tell us what you're trying to do and we can help." fezco interjected taking a step forward.

"unless it's human trafficking. i don't fuck with human trafficking." ashtray warned with extreme seriousness.

kat confusingly looked at the young boy, "i'm not human trafficking."

"yeah, us neither." fezco agreed.

"um, i was wondering if it's like, a good way to anonymously get money online."

sophia let out a small laugh, "that's literally what it's made for kitty kat." she teased receiving a squeeze from fezco.

kat turned her head to glance at sophia and couldn't help but feel intimated.

ashtray chuckled, "dumbass." he muttered, referring to kat.

"cool." kat responded before thanking ashtray and leaving.

"she's cute." sophia complimented with a shrug, "you think she likes me?"

ashtray furrowed his eyebrows and looked up, "why would she? you jus' made fun of her."

"no i didn't. i was teasing her in a friendly way." fezco and ashtray shared a look and laughed, "yeah. i don't think she got the memo baby."

"this is why we your only friends."

sophia moved away from fezco and lifted up both her middle fingers, "fuck you both." she announced before walking to the back rolling her eyes at the laughs she heard behind her.

sophia spent about 30minutes by herself, trying to catch up on the assignments her teachers emailed to her. she lifted her head when she heard a knock on the open door, "what?" she asked.