04

sophia had her phone propped up on her nightstand as she facetimed her sister

sophia had her phone propped up on her nightstand as she facetimed her sister. "is it too much?" she asked doing a 360.

 "is it too much?" she asked doing a 360

"you look great." sophia looked in the mirror and tilted her head as she looked at herself from every angle. "you've got killer legs." nikki complimented.

"ugh i love you. i can't wait until you come home." sophia admired the way the mini skirt hugged her ass and she smiled as she fluffed out her hair before checking the time. "alright, i'm gonna start driving there."

"drive safe. i love you."

"love you too bye."

sophia double checked she had everything before making her way downstairs. "leaving!" she announced with her hand on the handle of the front door.

"wait!" turning around sophia faced her father who had his hands on his hips. "yes father?" she teased with a laugh.

he cringed, "you make me feel old."

"because you are." at the sound of her mother coming down the stairs sophia glanced at her, "mom. will you please get your husband. he's annoying me." she joked.

"well, excuse me for checking up on you." sophia and her mom shared a laugh and he rolled his eyes before pulling out his wallet and taking out a 50 causing her eyes to light up.

"ah, see how excited she got when she saw my
money."

"i am my mother's daughter." sophia flinched and rubbed her arm as her mother swatted her, "that's not funny."

"stay safe tonight." her father said as he walked up to her and handed her the bill, "it was a little funny." he muttered with a laugh which was interrupted when his wife slapped his arm. "i was kidding." he defended rubbing his sore arm.

"see you later!" she shouted heading out the door.

••

sophia was in awe at the bright lights and all the attractions. the carnival was definitely a step up from last year, she thought as she walked around.