05

"you think ash is mad you left him selling by himself?" sophia opened her mouth, allowing fezco to feed her

the couple were sat at the tables in front of the carnival entrance as they shared a funnel cake.

"nah it's good. i'll make it up to him."

taking their last bites sophia used her napkin to wipe around her mouth. standing up, she took the empty container and tossed it in the trash can next to them.

sophia looks around the carnival searching for their next activity, "ooh photo booth?" she suggested excitedly already pulling his hand in that direction.

"chill baby, almost yanked my damn arm off." he chuckled wrapping his arms around her waist as they waited for the people before them to finish.

"i wanna make the most out of the time we have before you have to go back." sophia pouted as she led him into the booth, immediately taking a seat and pushing a few buttons to start the program.

"you breakin' my heart mama. makin' it seem like i don't spend enough time with you." fezco wrapped his arm around her neck as they both flashed a smile.

click!

"you do. i just wanna be with you every hour of the day." fezco took ahold of her jaw and nibbled on her cheek making her laugh. sophia squealed when she felt him drag his wet tongue across her cheek.

click!

"the feelings mutual baby." sophia's face grew hot as he leaned his head forward to kiss her.

click!

"oh my god! we look so good, you're so fucking sexy baby

"oh my god! we look so good, you're so fucking sexy baby." sophia complimented as they stood outside the photo booth smiling ear from ear at their photos.

"shit, that's all you mama." fezco took out his phone and sighed giving sophia a regretful look.

sophia recognized the look and frowned, "you have to leave? we didn't even get to ride the ferris wheel yet."