16

sophia fell asleep to american psycho that night, which was unsurprisingly her favorite movie

sophia fell asleep to american psycho that night, which was unsurprisingly her favorite movie. during her slumber she had a dream, a dream so insane it gave her an idea.

leading to this moment...

lexi huffed setting the bag of groceries on the counter and dropping her mom's car keys on the table.

"thank you for going out shopping, honey. oh? and your friend is waiting for you in your room. said she wanted to work on a school project, i don't know." suze calls out as lexi makes her way upstairs.

confused, lexi furrows her eyebrows making her way to her room and instantly jumping.

sophia takes a pause looking through lexi's drawers and let's out a small laugh lifting up a pair of her underwear. "you know, i figured you were the type to wear day of the week underwear."

"what are you doing here? and why are you going through my things?"

sophia shut her drawer and sat on lexi's bed. "i'm here to talk to you and i was going through your things because i got bored." she patted a hand on the comforter, "sit."

lexi swallowed the lump in her throat and took a seat next to her. "a-are you the one who egged our house the other day?"

sophia nods her head with a hum. "here's the thing lexi, i've been thinking and as much as i want to bash your skull in, i can't. because you see...i think you're a genuinely really nice person which is honestly really fucking annoying."

"thank you?"

"yeah, you're welcome. my point is boys are idiots and as much as i love fez he's unfortunately still a boy and very much an idiot. so, before i go knock some sense into him i stopped by to tell you to stay away from him. will you do that for me? hm." sophia reaches her hand forward to move a strand of hair from lexi's face tucking it behind her ear.

lexi's face grew hot at the action and she shifted her eyes from her only for sophia to grab her chin forcing their eyes to lock once again. "nod so i know you understand me."

lexi nods her head quickly.

"good girl." sophia coos in a teasing manner.

"hey, lex. maddy and kat are downstairs- uh, what's going on?" cassie asks barging in on her sophia and her sister sitting dangerously close together.

sophia gave lexi a small smile, "alright that's my cue. good talk." she patted the side of her cheek before standing up.

"why are you here?" cassie asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"shut the fuck up, cassie." sophia mumbles walking past her and making her way downstairs seeing maddy and kat in the living room.

"hey, sophia." kat says waving awkwardly.

sophia waves back with a smile. "hi kitty kat."

maddy waits until sophia leaves before sharing a distraught look with kat. "why the fuck was sophia raine here?"