10

"you're late

"you're late." mouse spoke once fezco and sophia stepped into the house. his back was facing them both and sophia stood behind fezco watching as he tucked his gun in the waistband of his pants.

"i got caught up dealing with some bullshit."

"i heard you got raided," he says turning his head slightly.

fezco leaned against the wall and shrugged his shoulders. "but they ain't find nothin', though. ain't got shit on me." he takes a stack of cash from his pocket and drops it on the table for mouse's guy to count.

"let's hope not." mouse stands up moving his head slightly to steal a glance at sophia.

fezco moved his shoulders in a way that somewhat covered her face. "so, we all good?"

sophia couldn't lie, mouse intimidated her greatly and she wrapped her hand around fezco's arm to ease the nervousness she felt.

mouse glanced at the man counting fezco's money and they both seemed to be sharing a look. he raised his fingers and beckoned sophia over, "bringing your girl to a drug deal? let me take a look at you princess."

fezco stepped in front of her. "nah, man."

"nah?" mouse repeats in a teasing manner letting out a small laugh.

"ain't that what i just said."

the smile was wiped from mouse's face at fezco's attitude and sophia turned her head slightly seeing ashtray in the corner of her eye. she gasped watching him jump on the couch hitting mouse on the side of the head with a hammer.

"oh shit! ahh!" the man counting mouse's money screamed when ashtray hit him next. "what the fuck?!" he cradled his face and screamed in agony.

"holy fuck!" sophia backed away at the sight of the gushing blood.

"yo, bro, what the fuck, man?" fezco held his head looking at ashtray in shock who calmly stood there staring at the guy slowly dying on their floor.

"ash?! what the fuck did you do?" she asks covering her mouth in revelation at the situation.

"dude, what the fuck?"

..

sophia sat in the backseat with rue who was currently rapping along to 'hit 'em up' by 2 pac. she had her eyes closed and head leaned back enjoying the wind blowing in her face from the open window.

"rue. shut the fuck up." sophia snapped when rue started rapping in her ear.

"yeah, rue, you gotta chill out back there for real. me and ash gotta handle some serious business right now, so."

rue nods her head, "yeah, for sure. no, i can do that. i can just stay back here with soph. it's real comfy."

sophia leaned forward seeing they were pulling up at the gate. "you don't want me to come with you?"