flashback

the earlier moments in sophia and fezco's relationship (the good & the bad)

the earlier moments in sophia and fezco's relationship (the good & the bad) ...otherwise known as the headache that is
sophia raine.

"tell yo crazy ass girlfriend to shut the fuck up!" ashtray yelled in annoyance due to the harsh knocking on the front door forcing him to wake up early.

fezco put his gun back down, "why she knockin' like the damn police for?"

"ion know. all i know is that bitch is fuckin' crazy." ashtray mumbles pouring himself a bowl of cereal. he wasn't fond of his brother's new girlfriend, like at all. fezco rarely dated. women came around occasionally but it was never anything long term so when fezco told ashtray he was seeing someone he couldn't believe it.

ashtray didn't think sophia would stay around long but, boy was he wrong...it was okay though he eventually grew to love her but it sure did take some time.

"ay, watch yo mouth." fezco reprimands before finally opening the front door.

"why haven't you been answering me?" sophia raises her phone up to get her point across and barged past him making her way into his home.

"i just woke up." he mutters, tiredly rubbing his eyes and shutting the door behind her.

"i've been calling you since yesterday morning. do you have any idea how worried i was?"

fezco wasn't use to having someone check on him almost every hour of the day. it was definitely something he was struggling to get used to. "my fault, i got busy with a couple of  things i barely had my phone on me."

"what were you busy with?"

"yo? why she movin' like the feds?" ashtray lifts his head from his bowl of cereal and shoots sophia a glare.

fezco lifts his hand up lazily and ashtray rolls his eyes getting the memo and going to his room slamming the door loudly behind him.

"why does he hate me so much? i didn't mean to be annoying i was just worried." fezco sighs at the pout on her face and pulls her into his chest by the nape of her neck, placing 
a kiss on her forehead. "he's just not used to havin' someone else around all the time, that's all. he'll come around."

"i hope so." fezco picks her chin up and leans his head down to place a soft kiss on her lips, "if i like you then he's gotta like you. so don't even worry about it."

sophia smiles wrapping her arms around his waist. "aww you like me." she teases placing her hands on his cheeks which were acquiring  a red tint. "i like you too, fez. like, a lot."