19

for the last few months, lexi had been talking to sophia and fezco everyday

"we're still working hard on the sets though. everything has to be perfect." lexi says laying on the bed and looking at sophia with her head tilted to the side as she stood half naked in front of her body length mirror trying on the new clothes she just got.

"do you need money for the designs?" sophia asks taking off the dress and turning around to look at lexi in nothing but her bra and underwear.

"wha- oh no-" lexi stutters taking her eyes off her body to look at her face.

"fez will pay if i ask."

lexi quickly shakes her head. "no, sophia you're so not doing that." she lifts up her pinky at her silence, "i'm serious. pink promise me you won't ask."

sophia playfully rolled her eyes and walked over to her, bending down slightly and linking her pinky with hers, "i promise, lex. don't worry."

"can i ask you something?"

sophia sits on the edge of her bed, "sure."

"i hope you don't think i'm being weird or anything but you have, like, an amazing body."

"really?"

"totally." sophia laughs lightly seeing lexi glance down at her boobs, "do you wanna touch 'em?"

lexi gulps visibly taken back by the question. "what?"

"oh, come on lex you're, like, one of my closest friends. i give you full consent. go ahead."

"i-, um, okay." lexi nervously tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. she reaches her hand out and awkwardly squeezes, "oh? wow. they, uh, they kinda feel like memory foam."

"memory foam?" sophia giggles with a raised eyebrow.

"yeah, but like in a really good way."

they two laughed and sophia took a glance at cassie's empty bed. "i can't believe she's actually living with him now."

lexi shakes her head, "she's a mess."

..

"should i get the pink or the black dress?" sophia asks turning her laptop to show fezco the options.

"pink. what you shopping for?" he asks rubbing her leg with one hand with a blunt resting in between his fingers in the other.

"lexi's play." she says popping a grape in her mouth.

"damn. you goin' all out, huh?"

"of course. this play is a big deal to her and she worked so hard on it, you know? i don't know. am i doing too much?"