15

sophia let's out a scream roughly sliding everything off her vanity ignoring her parents trying to open her locked bedroom door

"sophia! open this door right now!"

"leave me alone!" she shouts back.

"i'm gonna break this door down at the count of 10. sophia! open this damn door!"

"fuck." she sobbed tiredly dropping on the edge of her bed and bowing her head down.

"fez?"

fezco exhales some smoke out of his mouth and turned his head to the side to look at her. "wassup baby."

"do you believe in soulmates?" sophia asks taking the blunt from him as he passed it.

"hell yeah i believe in soulmates." he answers truthfully with a nod.

"yeah?" sophia asks, her face lighting up.

fezco shrugs, "yeah. i mean, shit, ain't that what we are?"

sophia blushes and momentarily looks away. fezco slyly smiles at her and reaches for her hand from across the couch. he leans his head down to kiss the back of it before gently rubbing the back of her palm with his thumb.

"yeah, i think so." she whispered.

"yeah, i think so too."

they both share a moment in comfortable silence just staring into eachother's eyes with goofy smiles on their faces.

sophia perks up hearing the next song playing on fezco's speaker. "oh my god, i love this song. dance with me."

fezco laughs shaking his head watching as she stood up and offered him her hand, "i don't dance."

"please." sophia batted her eyelashes at him and a bright smile came onto her face when he ashed out the blunt and took her hand. "you a fuckin' brat, man."

fezco wrapped his arms around her waist as sophia looped hers around his neck with a small smirk. "yeah, you love it though." she pulls him in planting a gentle peck on his lips.

"well i guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way?" sophia sang momentarily shutting her eyes.

"my girl." fezco spoke softly against her lips staring into her eyes. sophia let out a giggle when he picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. "talkin' bout my girl." he sings as he kissed all over her face.

sophia rests her head against his forehead in contentment. "i love you so much, baby." she whispers rubbing her thumb along his cheek.

"i love you more, mama."

sophia never felt more alive staring into his ocean blue eyes memorizing every freckle on his face. she was in the arms of the person she loved more than anything else in this world and in that moment, she swore, they were infinite.