Chapter 7

It was a few ours later when everyone was tucked in their beds, sound asleep, that the rest of the crew would make their way home.

He was done for it. The flight back home was terrible bumpy and While Hank had seemingly no problem sleeping whatsoever, He just sat there the whole time, staring into nothingness.

It has been an exhausting mission and he was happy that he had at least a free Sunday to rest before school would start again at Monday.

Hank had promptly wished him a nice night and started stumbling to his room, eyes half closed.

Erik sighted and walked the last few steps to his chamber.

He'd missed his bed. He'd missed being here, if he wanted to admit it or not.

In a way, he'd missed him.

All the years spent apart, chasing after something, freedom maybe, yet Erik found himself again and again being drawn back to a certain man and a certain house.

A house that maybe, just as much, belonged to him now.
A home.

Charles and his him home and his bed.

Speaking of said bed:
Right now the only thing he wanted to do was lay down and sleep for the rest of his life.
Every step he made was painful and exhausting and he felt as if a huge weight was lifted off him, as he turned the the doorknob to his room.

The first thing he noticed was the strange, unusual smell.

It smelled sweet. But it was a strange kind of sweet. None he would recognize.

He was confused at first but decided that he would not care about it just now. He was way to tired.

Raven had possibly put some flowers here somewhere. Sweet thing.

Erik did not bother to switch the light on. At the opposite side of the room was a huge window and the light of the street lamps in the park was enough to make him see the outlines of his furniture.

Erik groaned slightly as he pushed his shoes off, put his suitcase down and unbuttoned his shirt, as he started to nearly crawl on his soft mattress.

He'd sleep in his pants. He did not care.

All he cared about was get into his soft, comfy bed an-
"Excuse me?"

He froze and his eyes shot wide open.

Looking up from his half opened shirt, just to see the silhouette of a woman, right in front of him.

She sat up in his bed, his blanket covering her breasts as she held it in place with one hand.

She didn't seem to wear anything, - besides his covers that is, looking even sleepier than he was.

Well now, sleepy's gone out the window. He was wide awake.
Shocked and furious and confused and expected the person in front of him to feel so too, but the strange woman, in his bed, seemed utterly calm.

"Excuse me!", Erik hissed, finally being able to speak.

She simply turned to one side of the bed to switch on a small lamp. His lamp.