14- An eye for and eye...kinda

(you all chose: investigate!!)

(sorry ive been gone so long-- ill try to be more consistent like before!)

Staring into the blinding glint the man held in his hand would've been the same as gazing at the sun, but upon knowing the simple fact that the item he possessed could've very well been what you were looking for, you couldn't help but to be curious. 

"Hey, mister, is that a bracelet in your hand?" You asked the question plain and simple, and it was clear he seemed amused by your interest.

"Oh, have you taken a liking to this? I don't blame you, it is quite pretty..."

From what you knew, that bracelet resembled Avdols a little too well, and while typically you'd brush the coincidence off unless you knew for sure, something in the back of your head was telling you that it was what you were looking for.

 That something could also be called N'doul, who was right behind you, actively saying that the bracelet was Avdols.

"Say, do you want this?" The D'arby brother hummed, spinning the golden ring around his finger. "It can be yours, y'know. But not for free."

"Are you about to ask me for my soul or something? Because I sold that a while back, just a heads up."

"No, not at all... You can win this as a prize for playing a game, simple as that. Ever heard of hide and seek?"

Hide and seek, the bane of your existence. You've always played with your dads, inside both their flower shop and home; and each time you played, it was as if you never even hid at all, them finding you immediately every time. 

Some have said that they can seek out just about anything, others point out the fact that hiding isn't a strong point of yours. 

You listened to the rules of the game, the conditions that the ghostly man set, and all the while shook with unease. You can't hide too well, nor can you search that great-- But with the help of your stand, this should be easy!

However, there's a slight problem.

[The Undertaker] doesn't discriminate, and that's to say he holds the same disdain towards everyone. Humans, ghosts, and all in-between are just food. Bring it out, and who's to say it won't eat your companions?

You've tried negotiating with Terence, as you learned his name was, and practically begged to play a different game, though he wouldn't accept anything other than hide-and-seek. Fucking great.

So, what to do? You might be able to hold back [The Undertaker] if you find some coffee, since that seems to calm it down, but there's practically no chance of finding any of that readily available in this area... Unless you sprint around to find some.

However, you could also take your chance and do it without the [The Undertaker], leaving your fate in the hands of your own foolish skill. Employing the help of manny would give you the advantage, but it all depends on if he says yes..

The last option you could take, is to leave Avdols bracelet behind along with Terence. You can always return to it later, maybe when you have more skill or experience, because after all, it's not like Terence is going anywhere with Daniel in your possession, and the bracelet in his. You both have something the other want, so a compromise could be made.

What will you do, overtaker?

--READERS CHOICE-- 

>The Undertaker, as much as you don't want to bring him out, will be your biggest help! Tell Terence to wait ten minutes for you to find some coffee, and you'll be ready to play for the remnant of Avdol!

>Play without the undertaker, it's too risky to have it out. Even with coffee, it can still be dangerously reckless, and might eat one of the ghosts-- or worse, Manny! Just have Manny aid you and give you peace of mind, instead of worrying about the safety of others.

>You leave with Daniel, Terence stays with Avdols remnant. You'll come back when you're ready to make a trade with him. for now, focus on some place else to get your mind off things. (escape route-- fly to italy!)