20- Flowers At The Grave

(People have been coming to read/vote in the masses, so that means more chapters! Thank you all for your support!)

(how do you all like being able to choose the outcome for your next chapter? do you enjoy it, or would you rather go back to normal chapters?)

(you all chose: Compromise! Giorno will remember this.)

----

"Well, uh, you see..." You coughed awkwardly. "the thing is... I can revive them for you, if you so wish, but I kinda gotta.... Y'know... Take them with me?"

"Can you elaborate on that?" Giorno hummed, tilting his head.

"I mean, I need abbacchios help to find someone using his ability, and bucciarati is one of the required people that I'm going to need for this organization I'm working for. So, I can revive them for you and you guys can catch up for a week or so, but then we gotta get going."

You weren't quite sure how giorno managed to keep a straight face with all the ruckus going on in the room across from you-- Did a fucking lamp just shatter?

"Well, what is this organization going to do to my friends?"

"They never really thoroughly explained it, but I'm sure if I give them a call at some point and ask, they'll tell me. I believe its just to fill in some gaps in their records and history and stuff..." You muttered as a reply, jumping out of your skin when something was thrown against the door. What the hell was that ass of a spirit doing in there?!

You went quiet, trying to listen. A moment passed, and then another, and then so many that it gave the ghost on the other side of the door enough time to break something else made of glass-- probably a window.

"As long as their safety is guaranteed," Giorno murmured under his breath, "I trust you with that, on a few conditions. Narancia stays with me, and Mista goes with you. He'll be accompanying you on your travel, and making sure you return my friends to where they belong."

"You think I'd steal them?" You scoffed, "They're not that important."

You ignored Mannys questioning stare, already aware of the 'are you shitting me' look he was giving you next to Mariah.

Moving on; the deal was made, and all was settled. Now all that's left do deal with at the moment is ab-

"Bruno, if that blonde-headed freak is at the door, you better scare him the hell off before I stab his eye out with a pen!"

The voice on the other side of the door boomed with an unprecedented amount of anger. For a moment, you began to fear it may be vengeful, but that thought was washed away when you realize vengeful spirits don't behave like a child. But maybe this one was an exception...?

Slowly, with the most concerned expression you've ever given someone, you turned to look at Giorno. "hey there, friend, did you by chance do anything to piss Abbacchio off?"

"nah, Abbacchio just hates him." Mista said, Bucciaratis hand coming to slap the back of his head (though it merely flew through him).

"Ah, hehe, I see..."

The threatening 'thud' that crashed against the wall did nothing to calm your nerves; in fact, it probably only made you more anxious. The whole idea of abbacchio ending up as a vengeful spirit didn't sit with you well, as they were harder to revive, and often were left with grudges that couldn't be fixed.

Manny was ordered to put himself behind both Mista and Giorno, using them as a shield while you slowly opened the door-- though immediately closing it after a lamp was thrown at you.