17- Italy, Home of The Pasta Enthusiasts

(you all chose: go to italy!)

-----

As much as you wanted to immediately jump into the shit fest known as the country of angry people with a funny accent (no, not Germany), it would probably be wise to have a vague idea of where you'd head first, else you may just end up finding any old ghost that you run into.

Manny was, surprisingly, reluctant about leaving your home in Canada, but pretty stoked about being in charge of some ghost mice your dad entrusted to him. If you looked a few seats ahead on your plane, you can see him struggling to find the spirits in the sealed jar he held, which he occasionally shook to see if anything happened.

Twelve souls in there, for the long trip to Italy. Let him break it, and all hell will break loose.

Mariah sat next to him, prodding the glass every now and again when the mice inside would come to a floating halt, the momentum of being shaken dying down like the slowing of glitter in a whirled water glass.

Caesar, ever your loyal partner, sat directly beside you, (not like he had much of a choice to stick close, given his remnant range was so terribly small) giddy like a child in the presence of ice cream, because why? You were going to his motherland, naturally.

And, when going to ones home country, when you have 1: No guide, and 2: No knowledge of the weather and geography, naturally your free ticket to knowing where to go and what to do should get the first pick of where you search for ghosts.

"First, we have a bdsm enthusiast who looks really into medieval role playing, named Risotto Nero. His cause of death was a direct result of getting hounded by twinks on two separate occasions."

Caesar nodded, clearly amused by your description, and motioned for you to continue.

"Here. we have a business man with a very specific fetish, who looks like he enjoys some occasional dick in the ass. Bruno Bucciarati, previously a captain for the Italian mob, which is now run by one of his subordinates, got absolutely wrecked by the boss of said mafia after running off with his daughter"

"We're looking for a mafia member?" Caesar asked, almost surprised, as if he himself wasn't a relic from years past.

"Yeah, the last guy was in that same gang too." you grumbled as you rolled your eyes. "And so is this one.

Now, you were onto the last page. "Lastly, we have Doppio Vinegar, who's actually thirty-three, I think, and is directly responsible for killing Risotto, as well as indirectly responsible for the death of several others. Apparently, him and that boss I talked about earlier shared bodies, like, DID but way more intense, so that could be complicated."

The blonde stared at you in question, as if hoping for some better clarification on the nonsense you jsut spilled to him. Mob members, you were going after mob members, and yet it sounded like you were describing a badly written drama about a flying circus.

"Look, I don't know either, and I can't really go super into it because even I don't have all the details, so just pick one and we'll get this show on the road."

readers choice, as usual! this will affect the storyline, *so please read the following warning!*

--be aware that not all souls are WILLING to be collected and/or revived. There may be times that you are forced to leave someone behind because you are not yet strong enough to face them/ their area. ( Especially if they are vengeful) you will have chances to go back, however, just at later times.

--because of italys vastness, and the need to not revive everyone, you will only be given one chance to take someone with you. **if you deny that opportunity, you will not be given the option to go back for them until you go all throughout the country and locate each spirit**

Who will you go for first?

--Bucciarati! (Find Bruno, and potentially his team!)

--Risotto! (Find Risotto, and potentially clues to where his team is!)

--Doppio! (Find Doppio, and potentially his team!)