ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MYSTERIES...

Hola everyone.... Hey guys sorry for being late.... Many readers are asking for the next update of JUNOON so sorry to disappoint you but i won't be able to update next chapter of JUNOON or this new ff till 01/10.... Actually my mom's health is not good so as a result I am quite busy so won't be able to write in while... I hope you understand... Ok so leave all this & let's just enjoy are today's new updat of ISHQ-E-JUNOON... So HERE WE GO...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

On the same day, at same time on the other hand in the corner of VR MANSION with AHAANA :

As everyone were busy in witnessing DADI accusing VANSH & telling him his mistakes AHAANA left the place heading towards the garden area of VR MANSION leaving all the family drama behind... After entering the garden area she looked around to see if anyone else is watching her & after getting confirm no one is their she secretly called someone...

AHAANA on phone call...

AHAANA : Hello...

She spoke meekly a bit scared from the person whom she had called... While that person said...

Person on the other side of phone call : *******

Hearing that person she quickly said...

AHAANA : Yes BOSS your work is done...

She informed hearing her, her BOSS said...

BOSS : ***************************

Listening her BOSS, AHAANA replied him...

AHAANA : Yah don't worry boss she is absolutely fine...

She assured him... Hearing her, her BOSS said...

BOSS : ***************************

Hearing her BOSS AHAANA said hurriedly...

AHAANA : No BOSS... As you said she didn't broke down in front of those stupid RAISINGHANIA family begging them to recognise her, to forgive her instead she fought like a wild hungry wounded lioness... Who just wounded her prays with the crawl of her words... She was fire.... A burning fire which hold the capacity to burn this whole world with her anger & turn it into ashes... Today she was not that naive, innocent girl whom this RAISINGHANIA'S used for their own benifit as a tissue paper & then threw it... Today she wad a fiesty one whom we all knows....

She said & smirked winningly... Hearing her, her BOSS said..

BOSS : ****************************

After listening her BOSS AHAANA replied quickly....

AHAANA : No BOSS... Whatever that stupid VR has done today I am guaranteed now she will never ever try to come in VANSH RAISINGHANIA'S life... In fact leave coming back in his life... She will never see his face again...

She assured her BOSS... Hearing her, her BOSS said...

BOSS : *****************************

Hearing her BOSS AHAANA got tensed & said in hurry...

AHAANA : No BOSS... Leave love she will even hate the name of VANSH RAISINGHANIA that too with such a passion that she didn't showed in her love too.... She will hate him too the depth of hell with the core of her heart.... Their will be no place of love for him in her heart after whatever happened today... Their will be only hatred... Pure hatred...

She said & smirked... Hearing her, her BOSS said...

BOSS : *****************************

Listening her BOSS AHAANA said obediently....