ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE SHOCKER...

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay  so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

THE VERY NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING AT 8 AM :

IN THE OBEROI VILLA :

IN THE GYM AREA OF OBEROI VILLA :

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA was busy in doing her workout in the gym looking hell sexy in black sports wear...

( Guys just imagine ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA in this dress while doing workout

( Guys just imagine ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA in this dress while doing workout...)

She was running on the treadmill... Her body was all covered with sweat... Her cloths wet due to sweat... Her now small wet hairs due to sweat were falling on her face...

She was busy in her work out that's when she heard a whistle.. Hearing the whistle ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA smiled & stoped the treadmill.... She took her towel from the treadmill & started wipping her sweat buds... While wipping her sweat she turned back only to find SEJAL standing their at the door of gym room leaning at the door of gym room with a mischievous smirk plastered on her face... Seeing her smirk ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA understood whats coming up now & shrugged her head at her in disbelief while SEJAL said mischievously with a naughty glint in her eyes...

SEJAL : Looking hot princess...

She complimented her with a naughty tone... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA chuckled at her saying...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Shut up SEJU... Stop calling me that...

She said & threw that towel away after wipping her sweat & took her sipper water bottle from treadmill... She was seeping water thats when SEJAL said walking in the GYM room...