ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE LITTLE ESCAPE...

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... )

One more pic of my handwriting on demand of one of my reader..

Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON

Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

IN AFTERNOON WITH ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA IN OBEROI VILLA :

After gym ARDHYA/RIDDHIMA went in her room to get fresh & after doing her job she joined everyone on the breakfast in the dinning area... During breakfast she asked her dad's ( DEV ) permission to go on shopping... On which he clearly denied her, stating whatever she wants just give him the list of thing & it will be arrange for her at VILLA only from the best designers on which she got sad... After a lots of requests & emotional blackmail ( it's me 😌 ) she convinced her dad ( DEV ) For letting her go to shopping mall for two two hours but on a condition of taking AARAV & security guards along with her on which she agreed reluctantly... Then after having their breakfast normally, ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA got ready for shopping.... She curled her small hairs reaching her shoulders & wore a dusky pink sling belted top along with a short skirt....