ISHQ-E-JUNOON - THE NEXT STEP OF PLAN...

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... )
Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

SEJAL : Ya you are right... He had become pain in are ass but now not anymore.... & he is not behind all this...

She said in a calm yet confident voice... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA raised her both eyebrows at her in confusion & asked her suspiciously saying...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : What... What did you meant by that.... I didn't get it...

She asked... Hearing her SEJAL gulped down her saliva in fear knowing what's going to come now & said scared...

SEJAL : Okay don't be angry ARU... I want to tell you one more thing....

She said meekly... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA looked at SEJAL suspiciously & raising her one eyebrow at her in suspicion & tapping her finger on table impatient she asked her...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : What.... Tell me fast SEJU...

She ordered... Hearing her SEJAL said...

SEJAL : ARU don't over react I used that code word as just wanted to inform you that your dad knows everything... I mean everything from that INDRAYNI RAISINGHANIA'S call till the whole press conference drama...

She said truthfully with a scared face... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S face went pale... She was speechless... Words stick in her throat... She was unable to fomr ant sentence... Words were not coming out from her mouth... & she yelled her in disbelief...

ARDHYA/RIDDHIMA : What.... I mean how...

She asked horrified... Hearing her SEJAL closed her eyes clutching them tightly & said...

SEJAL : I told him...

She confessed... Hearing her ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S eyes went wide & she yelled at SEJAL with a angry red face...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : & Why the hell on this earth you did that... I told you only to tell him about me being in INDIA to bering him here but I thought he somehow got to know about after math of that 2nd shoot out which happened on the day of christmas... He should have known only about me being in INDIA but I thought he somehow also got know about VANSH leaving me thinking I betrayed him... I thought his mens informed him about this but it was you who told him everything right...