ISHQ-E-JUNOON - HEART BROKEN

Hola everyone.. Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay  so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

SIYA : No BHAI... Please don't bring her back...

She said her BHAI with a blank face & wet eyes looking at him in his eyes deeply which shocked VANSH... Hearing what she just said a shoked VANSH asked her confused...

VANSH : SIYA

He called her in disbelief... As VANSH knew after him & DADI SIYA is thr only one loved RIDDHIMA the most... He knew she is not like ISHANI who hates RIDDHIMA without any reason.. He didn't expected this from her... She was asking him to not to bring her BHABHI back which shocked VANSH... He was unable to beloved what he just heard while seeing his confused, shoked face with that unbelievable look in his eyes SIYA told him in stern yet cold voice with a hard blank face & wet eyes....

SIYA : Yes BHAI you heard it right... I am begging you please don't bring her back in this hell... Please let her live her life peacefully... She deserves all the happiness of this world... She deserves to be loved by someone immensely... & what she will get here is only pain & hatred... Each & every person in this house has tried to hurt her... Harm her by different ways... Now I don't want her to get hurt more... Please let her live her life... Dont bring her back in this worst hell call mansion in between this selfish, bipolar people's cum hungry animals who calls themselves humans... They are not family but worse that enemy... At least enemies attack from front but this people's in the name of family back stabs... Please just don't snatch her smile... Her freedom from her... I don't want to see her again in that vulnerable state... I can't see her crying again... I am begging you BHAI leave her on her own... Please don't snatch her smile, sont daint her soul, tarnish her happiness, please sont destroy her life...

She cried bitterly saying this taking hiccups... Hearing him VANSH who felt hurt hearing SIYA, left her hands & called angre in his called yet stern voice with a blank emotionless face....

VANSH : ANGRE...

He called him... Hearing him ANGRE said him quickly....

ANGRE : Yes BOSS...