ISHQ-E-JUNOON - DEVIL'S DAUGHTER...

Hola everyone... Hey guys here I am back again with the third update of the day... I am back with the very next brand new chapter named DEVIL'S DAUGHTER of your may be noe favorite FF ISHQ-E-JUNOON.... So without westing your precious time in my non stop useless blabbering let's start your favorite work of reading with today's chapter so HERE WE GO....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA : I am sorry dad...

She said & sniffed... Seeing her tear her dad's anger melted down... He quickly approached her... & he said her in loving voice with soft eyes & caring face,cupping her face with his both hands making her look at him & wipping her tear with his thumb gently...

Man : shhhh it's ok... Calm down ARU baby... Calm down...

He tried to calm her down... Hearing him RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA looked at him & then looked away saying....

RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA : It's not okay dad.... I am so sorry... I hurt you so badly... I am so so sorry.... I don't wanted to upset you that's why I lied to you... I know I shouldn't have hide it from you but if I would have tell this to you, you would have never let me do this... & I just wanted to help her... I wanted to keep my promise... That's why I ran away from home after you refusal & fly to India even after your warning not to come here.... I know it was risky... I know what I deed was dangerously... The stunt I had pulled, it would have caused me my life... & I am sorry for that... I am so so sorry... Please forgive me... I am useless... I failed in everything... I failed being a daughter... I am sorry dad... I am not a good daughter dad.... I don't deserve your love... I don't deserve your care... I don't deserve you... You lived me so much... You played the role of my mom as well as dad at the same time in my life & what I deed... You tried to be my best friend... You always supported me & I just blamed you for everything... I always misunderstood you... I misunderstood your intentions just because of your work...  I am an uselessness daughter... A week girl... I was supposed to be your support after min but I became your burdon... I became your weakness... I am so so stupid dad to not to hear you... You were right I should have listened you... If I would have listened what you said to me & didn't went against your all this wouldn't have happened... I am idiot... I always end up doing something stupid... I am a bad omen in everyones life... I don't deserve anyones love... I just deserves hate... I deserves punnishment only... Please punish me dad... Punish me for lying you... Punish me from running away from home... Punish me for not trusting you... Punish me for not listening to you... Punish me dad...

She said while more tears formed in her eyes... Hearing her he felt bad... He made her look at him & said looking in her eyes...

Man : Dont say like that ARU baby... Dare you use that words for your self... You are not my weakness but my strength... After MYRA you become my reason to live... You are my life baby... You are not weak... You are my lioness & I am proud of you... You are not any bad omen but you are my lucky charm... You are the best thing happens to me & MYRA... I love you baby... I can't see you in pain... You don't serve any kind d of pain not any punishment... You didn't deed anything wrong... You just heard your heart... You followed your heart... & it's not a crime... Helping poors is not a stupidity... They misused you... It's not your fault... You don't deserve this tears you deserves only love... Please stop crying baby....

He soothed her & requested not able to see her in tears for more... While after hearing him more drops of pearl like tears flew from RIDDHIMA'S eyes & she nodded her head in no at her dad saying...

RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA : No dad... I am very bad this is why all this is happening with me... I have made a huge mitake by coming here... I hurted you... That is why God is punishing me for my mistakes like this... I am an unlucky person that's why God always snatch my love ones from me... God firstly snatched my mom from me... then he agin snatched both of them fim me... Those two peoples whom I loved most... Those two lady's whom I used to consider my inspiration... I don't know why God is so cruel towards me.. Why God always seperates me from my love ones... Why God snatches my every reason of happiness from me... May be because I am not worthy of it...