ISHQ-E-JUNOON - NO RIGHTS....

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

 So here it is

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

VANSH started the tatto machine & undress her waist... He found the spot & moved the tatto machine near her waist... He was about to engrave his name on her waist that's when the red alert emergency alarm of VR MANSION which indicates danger started ringing... Hearing it VANSH got alerted... He placed the TATTO MACHINE aside... Covered ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA fully with duvet, kissed at the crown of her forehead affectionately & left the bedroom locking it from outside heading towards the leaving room of VR MANSION...

HERE OUTSIDE OF VR MANSION :

DEV'S chopper landed in the garden area of VR MANSION in front of the main door.... DEV, REHAAN/WAJIR, AARAV/NAWAB descended from the chopper with swag where as AYRA/SCORPION, KIYAAN/WARRIOR & SEJAL all entered in VR MANSION in a car breaking the gate of VR MANSION... all gurads came behind then in black cars... Their was hustle bustle everywhere... Before VANSH'S men can do anything they were at gunpoint by DEV'S mens.... While DEV, REHAAN/WAJIR, AARAV/NAWAB  AYRA/SCORPION, KIYAAN/WARRIOR & SEJAL all headed inside the VR MANSION in hurry....

IN THE LEAVING ROOM OF VR MANSION :

As soon as VANSH enter in the leaving room of VR MANSION he saw some mens in black entering the mansion... He quickly bring out his gun & loaded it that's ehn he saw a man in his late 50's entering the mansion along with many other people's whom he assumed to be his man in command buy what shocked him was ANGRE'S absence at such a critical situation... He looked at them in shock while taht man ( DEV ) called his man while entering in mansion...