ISHQ-E-JUNOON - PLAY....

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... To be honest opposite goes to me... I mean I am not fine at all... My house was getting paint & j got the allergic reaction due to it... Now from tomorrow my collage is starting & I am stressed about this red swollen face as I am looking like a jocker... Leave it I don't want to think about it more & stress my self... So you know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... ( PS : Please don't say bad to it ha... I am very emotional when it comes to my work... For me my drawing is my life so don't use harsh or bad words it's will not only offend me but also hurt me deeply.... ) you know guys today when I opened the story to write thr chapter it was not opening I was so scared na as I don't even has its back up so the moment it opener I quickly took the back up this story.... God... It's so scary yaar... But now as everything is fine... Let it be...Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

SAME MORNING AT OBEROI VILLA :

IN DEV'S STUDY ROOM :

After talking with ANGRE, AHAANA called DEV & Informed him everything.... She til him everything whatever ANGRE said her... About ANGRE bring ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S helper in RS MANSION, the bibhishan if lanka who is passing every information about VANSH, his family, his business, his enemies & his each & every move to ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA from the very start as he is her friend... Then how he helped her in VR MANSION etc... She told him about ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA'S revenge plan.. After hearing everything in anger an enraged DEV threw his phone on wall making it shatter into millions of pieces & bang his fist on wall making it get bruised & murmured in angry stern teri cold low husky voice through greeted teeths....

DEV : This girl.... Why don't she understand that, it can be dangerous from her.... This game is way too risky... It was endanger her life... Risk her safety... Why don't she understand that, that man is mad... He is crazy.... That idiot.... He is just like his father.... That moron.... An arrogant fellow... Blind in ago... He snatched are UMA from us & now his son wants to snatch my only child, my daughter, my life line, my ARU BABY from me... Why don't she understand that man is danger for her... He will again broke her heart.... He will again harm her... He can't give her nothing else than pain... He is a bad omen for her... He will again leave her shattered.... He will destroy her... He will snatch her happiness from her... He will snatch her from me... He will take her away from all of us the way his father did... I can't let that happen... I need to stop her...

He murmured with red angry enraged eye, fear visible in his voice & determination written all over his face.... Hearing him REHAAN/WAJIR ehi witnessed all this, placed his hand on DEV'S shoulder to calm him down & said in calm voice & determine eyes...