ISHQ-E-JUNOON - QUEEN'S TRAP...

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... ( Hey I watched KABIR SINGH movie today... PS : Dont bash me KABIR SINGH fans, I am not badmouthing, everyone can have different pov all people's have their own prospective to see the things & it's mine I am just sharing my point of vie with you...) Sorry to say but it's the most depressing movie I ever saw... Nothing is impressive than sing & that angry bird music.... You see after watching movie peoples hums BEKHYALI & the feminist me was thinking for 2 hours that hoe stupid PREETI was... Why she lived with him in his hostel room.... Why she didn't slapped him back when he did without any reason... So stupid na.... Why she was silent... She should have slapped him back as she didn't had any fault in it... & dose parents are a joke for them... Yaar show them some respect.... Leave it it's just going to make me mad... So let's go get it... Us where I was... Ha I was saying that You know I have made one more sketch... So here it is....

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box

Guys do tell me how it is I'm comment box... Okay so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

KIYAAN moved towards her to kiss her cheek thats when he heard a voice of horn which broke his trance & made him come to present in reality from his lala land... ( kyun de diya na jhataka😂😂😂 sorry RIYAAN fans for throwing water on your dreams.... Well all tomatoes & flying chappals are accepted 😌 you throw😚 it I am fully prepared for it &😉 hiding under my duvet😜.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣).... Hearing the horn sound KIYAAN turned only to see another vehicle behind his car waiting for him to move, seeing it he realised that he is in his car in signal on road... Realising it he chuckled at himself & looked at passenger seat for his LOVE only to find her sleeping like a small cute kid... Seeing her sleeping peacefully in front of him, he smiled at her & drive to OBEROI VILLA.... After reaching the OBEROI VILLA, KIYAAN didn't had heart to awaken the sleeping beauty who is sleeping peacefully in his cars passenger seat without any stress... Seeing it he smiled & with a swift carried ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA in his two strong well built arms & moved towards her bedroom.... KIYAAN made ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA lie on her bed in her bedroom, he removed her sandles, covered her with duvet, turn of the lights of room & left the room not before pecking the crown of her forehead affectionately & smiling widely seeing her sleeping figure....

NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING :

AT VR MANSION IN VANSH'S STUDY ROOM...

VANSH & ANGRE entered in VANSH'S study room to do their work & have a conversation... As soon as VANSH sat on his BOSS chair of his study room he asked ANGRE in stern yet cold deep dark, husky baritone....