ISHQ-E-JUNOON - REVELATION OF EVILS

Hola everyone... Hey guys here I am gain with the very next chapter of your favorite FF ISHQ-E-JUNOON..
Guys today I am in hurry, that's why no time for blabbering... So let's just starts with your favorite work of reading with very next & brand new chapter REVELATION OF EVILS... SO LET'S START... & HERE WE GOOOOOO

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM LAST PART :

After DADI'S outburst VANSH opened the first parcel delivered by the courier boy only to find a CD in it, with a folded paper... Her opened the paper only to reveal it to be a letter from the sender.... He quickly opened the letter & started reading....

( It was written as in letter that....)

My dear arch enemy THE GREAT VANSH RAISINGHANIA...

I didn't thought you are so stupid & will fall in my trap so easily.... You know what you are not the mastermind but an idiot... In fact I feel pity on you... You lost something really precious due to your stupidity... I am sending you this CD not because I am your any well wisher but because I want to see you crying the tears of blood for your loss... Begging for your love... & I am sure after seeing this video you will broke down... You will kill your self after realising your mistake... Best of kuch for that.... Now don't west more time & just play that CD...

YOURS NOT SO WELL WISHER

( End of the letter....)

After reading the letter VANSH was confused.... Then VANSH opened the second enveloped delivered to him by the watchman of VR MANSION only to find a pendrive in it along with a paper... He opened that paper only to find it being an another letter... He just started reading that letter...

( It was written in that letter that )

Dear VANSH RAISINGHANIA....

You must be thinking who I am & why I have send this letter & pendrive to you... Then I will just suggest you to don't think more... I don't have answers to your questions but you can consider me one of your well wishers.... Actually I just wanted you to get to know about the real faces of people's whome you thinks to be your family... Your first priority... I just want to reveal the truth of those dirty faces who acts being a family... They are worse than blood sucking leave... Be aware of them... After watching this footage you will get to know anything & everyones real face... May God give you strength to handle the bitter truth...

YOURS WELLWISHER

( Here the letter ends....)

After reading the both letters, VANSH was hell confused... he didn't knew who send this to him & what the sender wants to tell him... What he/she meant by real faces, bitter truth & lost her.... He got perplexed.... He looked at that CD he got in first parcel then he looked at that pendrive he got in second envelop, then he looked back at those two letter in his hand & was trying to understand what the hell is even going on... He was thinking about the letters, trying to understand what the person wants to say that's when something strike in his mind & he all of a sudden ordered ANGRE in hurry...

VANSH : ANGRE quickly play this CD & pendrive... Do it fast...

He ordered desperately... Hearing him ANGRE nodded his head in yes at him saying...

ANGRE : Yes BOSS...

Saying he quickly ran from their in speed of light & electricity & came back with a projector & other stuff... He ran to VANSH took that CD & pendrive from him & started the arrangements to play it...
While all this chaos were going on in VR mansion AHAANA sneakily did a video calle to DEV to show him what's going on in VR MANSION after their first strike...