ISHQ-E-JUNOON - NEW TROUBLE...

Hola everyone... Hey guys so how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fit, fine, mostly healthy, happy & doing really very great... Well same goes with me... Sorry for being late but I was hell busy.... & now feeling really very tired.... Okay let it be so here I am again with the very next & a brand new chapter of your of course the most favorite ff ISHQ-E-JUNOON.. & without westing your further precious time let's start doing your favorite work if reading with today new chapter..... SO HERE WE GOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

RUDRA : You.....

He yelled in anger & that's when two gun shot were heard.... Hearing the gun shot DEV/DEVIL KING, WAJIR/REHAAN, NAWAAB/AARAV, AYRA/SCORPION & ANGRE yelled in shock....

DEVIL/KING, WAJIR/REHAAN, NAWAAB/AARAV, AYRA/SCORPION, SEJAL & ANGRE : ARU... ARU BABY.... JAAN.... ARU...

They yelled & ran towards ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA....DEV panicked & looked at ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA from top to bottom checking of she got sot anywhere saying...

DEV : ARU are you fine... Tell me did anything happened to you... Tell me ARU BABY...

He panicked before ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA was about to say something but before she can say anything others asked her panicked...

WAJIR/REHAAN : ARU BABY are you fine...

NAWAB/AARAV : ARU BABY di you got shot....

AYRA/SCORPION : let me call the DR. JAAN... You are gune na...

SEJAL : ARU you are fine na... Please tell me...

ANGRE : ARU... ARU please tell me upu are all right....

They all said this one by one not giving a chance to her to even utter a word... Seeing their love she smiled at him saying....

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : DAD guys, I am absolutely fine...

She said... Hearing her DEV quickly hugged her tears started flowing from his eyes... Feeling his emotions ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA said...

ARADHYA/RIDDHIMA : Dad I am fine...

Hearing her DEV whispered in low yet emotional broken voice...

DEV : I thought I lost you....

Saying this he broke the hug while SEJAL said....

SEJAL : Then the bullet...

She asked confused... Hearing it all got alerted & turned in the direction where RUDRA was standing only to find him lying on floor polled in his own blood... Seeing it they looked at other opposite direction only to find KIYAAN & VANSH holding guns in their hands as they shot RUDRA directly on his head.... Seeing it everyone took a deep sign of relief while DADI, CHACHAL & ARYAN cried at their lost.... DADI was constantly saying....

DADI : I lost my both sons only because of my bringing... It made them walk on wrong path... I made them value money more than emotions... If I would have taught them how to respect a girl then today they both would have been alive...

She said & broke down... While AYRA said...

AYRA : BOSS WHats the use if carrying extra luggage... let's just end it...

saying this before anyone can understand anything she took out her gin & shot ANUPRIYA on her heart place & she died on her place... Seeing it DEV smirked evilly & said...

DEV : all is well when end is well... AARAV clear the bodies...

He ordered on which AARAV nodded his head in yes at him saying...