Self-Centered

A/n
Hello, and thank you for 15+ reads! Also, thank you to Weirdness36 for the vote! Also, I forgot if I mentioned this or not, but (Y/n) is allowed in the the locker rooms because it's my fanfic and I say so. I realize that part is unrealistic, but I'm too lazy to come up with a legitimate reason. Anyways, here's today's chapter, I hope you enjoy it :)

A few days of practicing pass before I walk into the lunch room with Aki, spotting Maeshima sitting across from Tomo as he rapidly shoves his food in his mouth.

"Ken, you look scary." Tomo says worriedly. That boy is so timid.

"I'm annoyed by a bunch of stuff. Shinozaki for one." Maeshima answers, slurping up some broth.

"Shinozaki?" Tomo questions.

"Hurry up and eat so we can go practice." Maeshima says, dismissing Tomo's inquiry whilst Jonouchi passes their table.

"Uh ok. Hey Jonouchi." Tomo says, greeting the second year.

"Hey. See you later." Jonouchi says, sounding uncharacteristically bored. It doesn't sound like their practice is going very well.

"We'll practice at lunch too, so hurry up and scarf that down Jonouchi." Maeshima says while Jonouchi just huffs and walks away. "Okay..." Maeshima grumbles before noticing my brother observing from the second floor.

"Should we join them?" I ask, gesturing to the first years.

"Sure." Akimitsu says before we walk over. "Doesn't look like things are going so well with Jonouchi."

"Himekawa too." I say, noticing the purple haired boy had also left the cafeteria.

"Aki, (Y/n)..." Maeshima murmurs.

"Ah Ah Ah. Akimitsu to you. Or maybe Mochizuki, sir. Underclassmen need to show some respect." Aki says, pulling a chair out and sitting next to Maeshima while I sit across from him and next to Tomo who gives me a smile which I return. "However, I don't actually dislike you and Sasugai, you know."

"Hmm?" Maeshima hums grumpily.

"I mean, we are all on the same team now so I'd like everyone to get along." Aki says, not even looking at Maeshima.

"Or at least try. I don't mind you guys either, as long as you keep the trouble to a minimum." I say.

"Hello (Y/n), Akimitsu." Tomo greets us.

"Hey Tomo." I respond while Aki glances over at Maeshima.

"Wow, look at you. So much confidence." He says.

"What?" Maeshima says.

"Calories don't even seem to matter to you, your so chill." Akimitsu comments. He's not wrong, there are quite a few dishes on his plate compared to the rest of ours, though you shouldn't point that out. Maeshima slowly looks around to all of our plates, noticing how different in size his is, especially staring harshly at Tomo's.

"Don't comment on things like that!" I whisper yell.

"You're right, sorry Maeshima." Akimitsu says looking away after a second, though Maeshima doesn't break eye contact with Tomo's plate.

"O-oh, this is actually how I've always eaten." Tomo says while Maeshima pouts at him with an embarrassed blush on his cheeks. He looks like a fussy child.

"Okay Maeshima, over here. (Y/n), you too." Akimitsu says, tapping on Maeshima's shoulder. Maeshima turns to see Aki holding up his phone for a selfie with the redhead while I hurriedly lean into the frame and smile. Akimitsu quickly holds up a peace sign and makes a kissy face before he snaps a picture.