Chapter 21

⚠️Warnings:⚠️ panic attack, shouting/arguing

Y/n's pov:

For a split second, i thought Scarlett wouldn't be mad at me, but i was wrong.

"Y/N Y/L/N!"

Crap. She used my last name, I'm in serious trouble.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?

"I was with-"

"I WAS WORRIED SICK!"

"I'm totally fin-"

"YOU COULD'VE BEEN HURT FOR ALL I KNEW!"

"Scar-"

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY WHERE YOU WERE!"

"Scarlett-"

"I WAS SCARED FOR YOU, I-"

"MOM!"

Silence.

I didn't ever realize i said it before it was out of my mouth, and i instantly regretted saying it. Scarlett had an unreadable expression on her face.

"Omg, I'm so sorry Scarlett, it just slipped out, I didn't mean to-" I tried to apologize, but was cut of by a bone-crushing hug.

"I love you so much, you can call me anything you want to. If you're not comfortable calling me mom, you can go back to Scarlett or Scar", Scarlett reassured me while squishing me in a hug.

We stood like that for a few more seconds, and when we broke apart, Scarlett had the biggest grin plastered on her face.

"Thank you, I love you too, mom" I smiled at Scarlett, and with those words, she hugged me again. "I like the sound of that", Scarlett smiled.

We then heard clapping, so we turned around and were faced with the entire cast clapping for us. "To Scarlett and her daughter, Y/N!" Robert shouted with a glass of champagne in his hand. We all laughed. Classic Robert. Always so extra.

Scarlett was done filming for the day, so we just hung around and talked to the cast for a while. I got to know Tom Holland a bit better, and he was actually very nice and funny. We talked about just about everything, from school to how he got into acting, to what his siblings were like, to how I got adopted by Scarlett.

I even told him some things i had never told Scarlett. Nothing incredibly personal, but i felt comfortable talking to him, everything just came so naturally. Tom had some scenes to film, so he had to leave to get changed.

Scarlett was standing a little away from me with RDJ, so i went over to them. "Y/N! There you are!" Scarlett exclaimed and she gave me a little hug. "Yup, I haven't tried to run away yet", i joked which made RDJ snicker.

"Alright you two, I'll leave you two to have your mother-daughter moment, have a great day Scar and Y/n", Robert said before disappearing. "Are you ready to go?" Scarlett asked me. I nodded.

"Alright, i just have to go and get this costume and this makeup off, and then we can leave", Scarlett smiled. We walked together to hair and makeup, and Scarlett quickly changed into her normal clothes, and then she sat down in the makeup chair to get her makeup removed.

It didn't take long, so i just checked my Instagram in the meantime, and i found out that the whole Marvel cast had followed me on there. I smiled, and looked at the comments they had left there.

Before i got the chance to reply to any of the comments, Scarlett's hair and makeup artist declared her finished, so we both got up and left. Scarlett had to take a quick detour to her trailer, as she had left some of her stuff there.

We met Florence on the way there, and Scarlett and Florence both said hi to each other and they hugged. When Florence hugged me, she apologized for getting me into trouble earlier. "Y/n, I'm so sorry for getting you into trouble earlier, tell Scarlett to blame me, I was the one to convince you to come with me."

"Don't worry about it, It was as much my fault as yours, i shouldn't have left the set without telling Scarlett, I'm taking the blame", i smiled. Florence nodded a thank you before hurrying to her trailer.

Scarlett looked at me with a questioning look. "What was that about?" She asked, curious. "She basically apologized for making me leave the set without telling you, but i said it was as much my fault as hers", i explained.

"She was the one who made you leave set without me knowing?" Scarlett asked. "Yes, well no, please don't blame her, it was my fault not hers, i should have said something to you before disappearing, I'm sorry mom."

"It's fine, just don't do it again sweetie,  I was so worried about you", Scarlett said while we were walking back to the car.

"Sorry, I should have told you, it won't happen again, I promise", I reassured her.

"It's okay, don't worry, I'm not mad at you, I just got scared something had happened to you", Scarlett said while giving me a side hug. The hug was interrupted by camera flashes, and we broke apart. There were a decent amount of paparazzi around us, and i started feeling overwhelmed again.

Scarlett gripped my hand and started making her way to the car. She opened the door and ushered me inside, before closing the door and making her way to the other side of the car so that she could get in as well.

I felt a panic attack starting to come, and I started having trouble breathing. I put my face in my hands and curled up into a ball in the car seat, trying to control my breathing.

I tried to focus on something else, the drawing of a horse I had almost finished, how I had outrun Scarlett on the treadmill yesterday, but it wasn't working.

My mind kept coming back to the camera flashes, the shouting, and the feeling of being pushed around by the paparazzi.

I didn't realize tears were streaming down my face until I felt someone cup my face and wipe them away.

I heard Scarlett's voice, but it was very distant. "Sweetheart, can you hear me?" I tried to nod, but I don't know if managed it.

"Honey, look at me."

"They're gone now, it's gonna be okay, I'm here."

It wasn't helping. The only thing in my head was the feeling of utter panic, and the camera flashes and shouting.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: AAHHH Y/N CALLED SCARLETT FOR MOM!! Someone requested for  Y/n to call Scarlett mom by accident, so here it is😁💕

I have spent the entire weekend at this puppy training thing (yes I have a puppy, he's adorable), and I had to get up at 7 am both days and I'm pissed abt it 😡

Anyway, my point is, I haven't been able to write anything this weekend but I have some chapters pre-written so don't worry abt not getting any updates🥰

As always, enjoy the rest of your weekend, eat and drink something, and have a great day, tysm for reading💛

Word count: 1173 words