Chapter 32

Warnings: None i think

Y/n's pov:

-The next morning-

I woke up to a gentle knock at my door. "Sweetie, are you awake?" Scarlett asked through the door. I groaned in response while still keeping my eyes shut, I didn't want to wake up yet, it was way too early for that.

"Can I come in?" I groaned again. "I'm taking that as a yes", Scarlett said while opening my door. She came over to me and sat on the side of my bed. "I'm sorry bubs, you have to wake up", she sweetly spoke while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I groaned, still half asleep.

Scarlett just laughed. "Listen, I understand you're not a morning person, but you have your audition today, remember?" She said while stroking my head. "What time it is?" I asked sleepily. "It's 8:30am", Scarlett replied while walking over to my window to let some light in.

"Alright fine, I'll get up", I sighed. "Thank you, I'll be downstairs", Scarlett said and kissed my forehead before leaving my room and shutting the door behind her.

I looked over at the clock on my nightstand and sure enough, it read 08:35 am. I dragged myself out of my bed and to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a sweater with a pair of black jebans as it was supposed to be quite cold today.

 I decided on a sweater with a pair of black jebans as it was supposed to be quite cold today

Y/n's outfit^ (Just without the bag)

After choosing an outfit I washed my face and did my hair. I also did a minimal amount of makeup, but nothing too crazy. After I was somewhat happy with my appearance, I walked downstairs to be met with the smell of pancakes and a smiling Rose.

Rose immediately ran up to me and hugged me and I greeted her. I carried her into the kitchen where Scarlett was making pancakes while Colin was sat by the kitchen island, already eating. Turns out, Rose had already started eating before she came running up to me, so I placed her down in front of her plate before giving Colin a hug.

"Good morning honey, how did you sleep?" He asked me. "Good morning to you too, I slept well thanks", I smiled while also sitting down by the kitchen island. Scarlett then brought me a stack of pancakes and a glass of orange juice. "Thanks mom, this looks amazing", I thanked her.

"I hope you like it", she smiled. I devoured the pancakes in a matter of minutes. "Woah, slow down, you're going to get a stomach ache", Scarlett laughed. "What can I say, I was hungry and my amazing mom makes the best pancakes", I shrugged which made Scarlett blush.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it", she smiled while collecting my now empty plate. It was now time for Rose to go to school and for Colin to go to work, so they both left. We didn't have to leave until 1pm and it was now 9am, so I didn't really have that much to do.

I was just sat by the kitchen island on my phone, mindlessly scrolling through TikTok while Scarlett was doing the washing up. "Do you want to get your laptop set up for school tomorrow?" Scarlett asked me.