Chapter 2

Vic’s POV
I eventually woke up to the sound of thunder and muffled crying. I turned over and saw a pale black haired kid curled up into a ball crying on his bed. That must be Kellin! I glanced up at the clock on the wall. ITS 4 IN THE MORNING! Why is this kid crying? I sat up in my bed and looked back at Kellin. He flinched, he must have head me.
“Hey it’s okay.” I whispered softly seeing how he was going to react.
“I’m not going to hurt you.” Kellin flinched again and started crying louder
I got up from my bed and walked towards him stopping halfway.
“Kellin, what’s wrong?” I asked
I continued walking and sat down on his bed. He whimpered.
“Hey you can trust me.” I whispered and stuck my hand out. He lifted his head
“It’s okay Kellin, my name is Vic. You can trust me I promise I won’t hurt you, can you tell me what’s wrong?”
He kept looking at my hand until he lifted up his face and examined my face, as I did his. He was gorgeous, the way his sea green eyes lit up even at night and his soft pink lips…stop Vic your trying to help him not hook up with him. Kellin stuck out his hand and moved it towards mine until I felt his touch. His soft touch. I closed my hand around his although he didn’t do it back I could tell it helped.
“What’s wrong Kellin?” I asked softly
“I-I-im s-sc-scared –V-Vic.” He said his voice scratchy and shaky from crying.
“It’s okay Kellin. I’m here with.” I said softly with a smile.
He started scooting closer to me. His hand finally interlocked with mine. I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles and that seemed to calm him down a lot. He finally calmed down and his breathing started evening out.
“Thanks v-vic” Kellin mumbled
“You’re welcome, Kellin” I replied.
I continued to rub my thumb over his knuckles until he fell asleep
Kellin’s POV
Vic was beautiful. His long brown curly hair was breath taking. I figured he was asleep when a snore escaped his mouth. Adorable. Vic seemed ok, but I still didn’t trust him. I released my hand from his grip. He shifted a little bit, which scared me. My eyes burned from crying so much, Thunder always scared me. And the fact that there was a random person in my room didn’t help much either. I never got along with anyone, they all made fun of me. Which always caused me to cry and go hide. But Vic... Vic seemed different. He was so gentle, and his eyes were so deep he’s so beautiful. But my feelings for Vic didn’t matter he probably wasn’t gay. I mean really he probably has girls lined up around every corner waiting to date him. But I couldn’t help but wonder, wonder what his soft lips would feel like against mine. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the wall. Slowly drifting in and out of conscious with Vic heavy on my mind, until I fell asleep.

////////////////////////////////
omg my kitty troopers 2 updates in 1 day!!!
im sorry about the short chapter but it felt right
okay, my KTs im starting on chapter 3 which will be out very soon I promise.
comment and like if you enjoyed this...(Please follow meh ;p)
oki doki baiii
-Chloe!!