Part 10

Kellin's POV

"OH MY GOD VIC YOU DIDN'T?!?" I scanned the beautiful sight for about the tenth time waiting for Vic's answer.

"Heh, yeahh I did." Vic said in a high pitched tone and added a giggle at the end. My eyes yet again swallowed the sight of the Everything was perfect. The way the moon light reflected off the waves, and how the glow of the candle seemed to have the perfect lighting.

"How did you ever get the time to set this up?" I asked seriously wondering how he did it. Vic was pretty much with me all day.

"Well," Vic said turning my way "You can say I have some pretty good friends."

I scoffed at him in disbelief "Yeah no kidding."

Vic's POV

I couldn't help but laugh at Kellin's little outburst. I looked over at Kellin and watched as the moonlight made his eyes glisten like diamonds. God I'm going to have to pay back Jaime and Tony for doing this. I feel that I probably won't be able to thank them enough.
I grabbed Kellin's hand and led him over to the picnic Hime-time and turtle set up for us. Once we both sat down I opened up the basket and pulled out two wine glasses and some apple juice. I poured Kellin a glass and handed it to him. Once he took a drink and realized what it was he laughed.

"Apple juice huh." He smirked

"Only the best for my Kells." I said leaning over to kiss his incredibly soft cheek. Kellin laughed and wiped off his cheek.

"Ewe Vic cooties!" He complained sarcastically. I scoffed at him and acted somewhat offended

"So what else do you have in your magic basket?" Kellin asked.

"Um..." I started as I looked through the basket there were cheese and cracker and a freaking condom. I swear to god I'm going to kill tony and Jaime. "Cheese and crackers." I said smoothly hoping Kellin wouldn't want to question me any further. That was when my cheeks started getting flushed with embarrassment. Are you freaking kidding me, out of all the times my cheeks can blush they choose now?! I turned my head away and let the warmth go away.

"You know Vic," Kellin started. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I...I feel like ever since I met you I've started to open up. I mean I can hold a conversation without almost having a panic attack. No one's ever cared that much about me. Everyone who has walked into my life has walked straight back out. So, thank you so much for trying so hard."

With every word Kellin said I could feel myself falling deeper in love with the one and only Kellin Quinn Bostwick.

"Kellin, when you love someone you would do anything to see them smile and be happy. Every time you pushed me away I only wanted to get closer. Kellin Quinn Bostwick I love you and no one can ever change that."

I leaned over and caressed Kellin's face.

"I swear." I whispered before leaning in and kissing him softly.

"I love you sempiternally Victor Fuentes."

I smiled at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sempiternally?'' I asked him

"Sempiternal, everlasting, never ending."

My cheeks were suddenly flushed with warmth.

"Well then Kellin Quinn I love you sempiternally as well."

I could hear Kellin giggle slightly under his breath. I picked up some sand and watched as it slipped through my fingers. Kellin started to stand up and I watched as curiosity filled my thoughts. That's when suddenly he took off running and jumped into the ocean. I sprung up really fast and ran after him. I jumped into the waves as panic surged through my body. I splashed around trying to find him until his hand grabbed onto mine and his head went above the water. I grabbed onto his face and looked at him. I looked at him with wide eyes and laughed with hysteria.

"What the hell Kell's?!" I exclaimed. He looked back at me and laughed

"I'm sorry but I've always wanted to do that." He said somewhat out of breath.

"Oh my god Kellin you're so freaking crazy!" I said pulling Kellin's face into mine and pressed my lips intensely against his. Kellin and I both pulled away to catch our breath.

"And you Vic, You're freaking amazing."

I smiled widely and chuckled softly. The impact of the sudden wave was so strong it took me and Kellin underwater faster than any other force could have. I pushed myself above water and gasped for air. I wiped my eyes and looked around for Kellin. After about 3 seconds of not seeing him anywhere I started screaming his name as panic filled my voice. His head finally bobbed above water. He coughed out some water and swam towards me.

"You know maybe we should go to the shore." Kellin said out of breath. I nodded my head in response and we swam back to the surface. Once
we made it back to the surface I took off my shoes.

"Oh my god, I'm soaking wet!" I complained as I pulled off my shirt.

"Whoa there Mr. Muscle." Kellin laughed. "And yes, I'm soaking wet too." Kellin said sarcastically as he pulled his shoes off. I watched as his hands reached up to the hem of his shirt. He slowly pulled his shirt off revealing his pale skin that glistened with water droplets. I felt the all too familiar tightness in my pants, when Kellin decides to be super sexy.

Kellin's POV

This whole date made me speechless. No one has ever gone through so much trouble for me. And seeing Vic shirtless was like the cherry on top. My thoughts were destroyed with Love and my eyes with desire. Warmth rushed from my head and crept its way down to my fingertips. And chills seemed to layer my back. Shock rushed through my veins as I came to realize Vic was right in front of me and running his fingers through my hair. I get so lost in the moments when I'm in them. The corners of Vic's mouth curved into a gentle smile.

"I love you Kellin." Vic said softly as emotion fled his voice. Vic then wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in closely to him. He softly placed his lips on mine. He slowly moved them as he waited for me to return the kiss. My finger found his neck and began tracing patterns. Vic pulled me in closer so our bodies touched. His warm chest against my cold one created such a feeling in my heart words could not do it justice. Vic's lips moved from mine and traveled down my neck and landed on my collar bone. Vic slowly traveled down my chest to my stomach.

"Tell me when to stop." Vic said as his hands rubbed over the waistline of my jeans. I placed my hands over his causing him to stop moving them. I squatted down and met Vic on my knees.

"Vic...I hate that position." I said with a smirk. I laid down on the sand and let him climb on top of me. His hands once again found their way to my waist. His finger began to trace over the button until he undid the button. He slowly pulled my pants down and palmed me through the cloth of my boxers. His fingers played with the elastic of my underwear until he completely pulled them off... My heart was racing, my hands were shaking, and I just lost it.

//////////////////////////////////////
Walp that didnt just take me 2 hours to type ^.^
anddd IMMM SOOO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER!!
Anyways short authors note.. also this chapter is dedicated to Karina.
Also I love yalls feed back so comment c:
mkai baiii Kitty trooperss
-Chloe <3